Eufy Security Doorbell Review

Received the doorbell over the weekend and had a chance to install and test. Review can be found here!

7 Likes

Great review. This is definitely on my wish list.

2 Likes

Great photos and review! I loved the Home Alone line when the doorbell was pressed. It would be priceless to see the persons response when they heard that. :joy:

Is there any word of Anker doing a battery operated one? As a wired one is no good to me.

Yeah, had to use that as a custom response. :rofl:

No idea on a battery powered one, although I thought I saw it mentioned in a previous specification. Not sure they would bring it to market. I’m waiting on HomeKit release. If Anker/Eufy can get that out, that would be awesome.

1 Like

Great review!
:+1:

Great review!

That’s a great review :thumbsup:

Awesome review and love the Home Alone reference. I have been looking for a doorbell for some time now, and I was hesitant with this because of it just coming out, but you definitely put any issues to rest. :+1:

1 Like

LOL. Your recording would scare me into actually dropping your packaging and high tailing it out of there. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

how did you get it so early?

nice review!

1 Like

Ordered via Amazon right when the allowed sales. Was supposed to take a while to get to me via USPS, but came early.

1 Like