Eufy’s September RoboVac Referral Contest

Hey eufy fans,

RoboVac owners are well aware of the difference a robotic vacuum cleaner can make around the house. Cleaner floors, less time wasted cleaning, and perhaps most importantly: fewer arguments about the chores.

If you guys agree then we’d love to offer you a reward for spreading the word. As our way of saying thanks, for every person you refer to buy a RoboVac, we’ll give you £40/€40 in cash. And if you refer 3 friends, we’ll send you a brand new RoboVac! There’s no limit to the number of referrals you can make so what are you waiting for? :heart_eyes:

:spiral_calendar: The promotion will run from September 9th – October 9th

:running_man: Go to our referral page (UK / Germany) and share your unique referral link on social media with your friends.

:gift: What you can win:

• Successfully refer 1-2 friends to purchase a RoboVac and we will send you £40 or €40 cash for each order.
  • Successfully refer 3 friends to purchase a RoboVac and you will win a brand new eufy RoboVac (You can opt to take the cash reward if you so choose but will miss out on the RoboVac by doing so).
  • Each RoboVac order will be verified within 30 days. Providing those which have been purchased are not refunded within 30 days, you will receive your reward.

So spread help us spread the word and enjoy!

UK entrance: https://www.eufylife.com/uk/referral

DE entrance: https://www.eufylife.com/de/referral

Rules

1. Go to the referral page (UK / Germany) to get your unique referral link. Share your RoboVac referral link with your friends or on social media.

2. Users who refer 1-2 people to buy a eufy Robovac will get £40 or €40 cash reward for every successful referral.

3. Users who successfully refer 3 people will get a free eufy RoboVac as reward ( Please note: You can opt to take the cash reward if you so choose but will miss out on the RoboVac prize by doing so).

4. Each RoboVac order will be verified within 30 days. Providing those which have been purchased are not refunded within 30 days, you will receive your reward.

5. Open to residents in the UK and Germany only.

6. This event will run from September 9th to October 9th, 2019. All successful referrers will be confirmed via email where you can claim your reward.

7. Please note that you cannot refer yourself. eufy may suspend or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.

8. eufy reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.

10 Likes

I’ll definitely be having a shot at this!

I’m all about spreading that Anker love.

1 Like

See how many people can get a free RoboVac within one month!:hugs:

5 Likes

Nice giveaway Anker!

1 Like

Any tips on how to share your referral link I haven’t had any success :sleepy:

@Alex_Honnor

You can copy the referral link here:

There are three ways to refer:

1. Send an email invitation to your friends!
  2. Copy the referral link and directly send to your friends.
  3. Copy the referral link and share the referral link on your social media platform. (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or your personal blog)

As long as people buy RoboVac from your referral link, you will get cash reward, if there are 3 friends buy from your referral link, you will get a free RoboVac.:hugs:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial question. Do you plan to add other products that we can refer? I don’t think I can get anyone to buy the eufycams, but I could probably get people to buy RoboVacs…

Nebula referral program will come out recently.:hugs:
You could join this RoboVac referral contest first. :laughing: Because only users who have referred 3 people this month can be rewarded a free RoboVac and at other times, referrers will only get cash rewards.:money_mouth_face:

The problem is that I’m in the US, which only has the eufycams. I could refer RoboVacs…

If you would like to refer eufy doorbell ($159), we could also give $30 cash in reward for each sales.:innocent:

1 Like

I might go for that one!

In the past 10 days, some people have successfully referred their friends!
Don’t forget to share your referral link on social media widely, it will increase your successful referral possibility.:hugs:

Great deal! thanks @AnkerOfficial

Great shot of deal at the appropriate time of year :grinning: @AnkerOfficial

Guys you can buy the doorbell through my link too if you really want me to win the referral bonus :sweat_smile: https://www.eufylife.com/products/variant/video-doorbell/T82001J1?utm_source=community&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=eufysecurity&utm_content=05