Eufy RoboVac 11S Solid red light after charging

Hi there,
I have an Eufy RoboVac 11S which seem to have developed a problem.

It now show a solid red light after it has been charging.

Any ideas?

Regards
Goran

1 Like

@gaasen are there any beeps along with the red light.

Below are the Meanings of Indicators:

Off: No indicator
Breathing orange: Charging
Solid blue: Standby / Cleaning / Fully charged
Solid orange: Low power and returning to charging base
Flashing / Solid red + Beeping: RoboVac has an error (this is your case - error) (can you confirm the beep)

These are the meanings of red indicator light when it is solid:

One beep = RoboVac’s left/right wheel is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the left/right wheel.

Two beeps = RoboVac’s side brush is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the side brush.

Three beeps = RoboVac’s suction fan is stuck. Turn off RoboVac, then remove and empty the dust collector. Make sure the suction inlet is not blocked by any hair or debris.

Four beeps = RoboVac’s rolling brush is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the rolling brush.

Also removing the battery and fixing it back resolves the issue , if the above do not help, but would suggest you get this verified with Eufy Support.

Contact eufy customer service team via the below:

Email: support@eufylife.com

Livechat: www.eufylife.com

EufyHome app->Help->Contact Us->Feedback/Chat/Call us

1 Like

This helped me out and cured “Old Willy” from such a disease

1 Like

Willy is lucky to have a skillful friend in @Chiquinho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see that the removal and reinsertion of the battery have fixed this problem for some people.:grinning:

In my case however that made no change.
Still, when I put the Eufy on charge, the light turn red after a few seconds, and then stay solid red.

Would suggest you get to Eufy Support at the earliest :slight_smile:

No more ideas, I would contact the support as @Shenoy proposed.

if you get a red light (usually with no beeps or 4 beeps repeated 5 times) while charging , in my experience you need to replace your battery. I have brought many of these units back to life by doing that.
I guess like with all batteries, they do have a tendency to fail after many years of solid service, see if you can get a spare off eufy, if not there seem to be loads on eBay.
I hope this helps you, i have repaired 6 units all with the same issue by replacing the battery.

Thanks

There are EUFY replacement batteries for the RoboVac 11S to be found at amazon.
Or you can order such a battery directly from EUFY

Bildschirmfoto%20zu%202021-01-07%2019-23-53

https://www.eufylife.com/products/642/appliances

1 Like

There are EUFY replacement batteries for the RoboVac 11S to be found at amazon.
Or you can order such a battery directly from EUFY

Bildschirmfoto%20zu%202021-01-07%2019-23-53

For anyone finding this via search, it’s definitely the battery going bad. I took it out of the robovac to let it cool down, 1 hour later it was still warm to the touch. It was discarded (the proper environmentally friendly way) and a new battery was put it. Worked like a charm. I’ve used the same battery (the one that went bad one day) for 2 years now. I guess it was time.

1 Like

Of course the battery should be checked from time to time.
I swapped it meanwhile.
All is perfect now again with “old Willy”.
Younger and better than ever.:grin: