Eufy robovac 11 always bump into walls

It’s a shame…this is the 4 eufy robovac 11 that I change with amazon…the first the third andthe fourth euffy was bumping always into walls , the second got some problem with the station of recharge…I’m very disapointed!!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your robovac. What do you mean its always bumping into the walls? Does it the hit the wall and stop or just bump along the wall?

Mine stops at the wall (sometimes bumps the edging) and then turns around and goes a different direction. If I set the robovac to edging it follows the wall and bumps against it sometimes but it continues to deep clean the edges. It works with at gathering collect dust and fur balls.

2 Likes

My thinking was the op had it set to edge clean and is experiencing it hitting or bumping the wall as it cleans, and since it’s not cleaning anything else they deem it defective.

1 Like

I mean the infrared-sensor for evading obstacles do not work…

The Eufy has multiple sensors, including a bump sensor. I’ve seen it avoid things on occasion, but it seems happy to bump into a wall and turn somewhere else to continue cleaning. I think it SHOULD bump walls to get some edge cleaning in, but that’s just me.
The worst thing that happened to me is that my Eufy stair sensor did not work and it fell down a flight of stairs. Luckily, the robovac survived the fall.

Hi @Massimiliano_Giannot

Sorry for all the inconvenience, our support team have contacted you.

The reasons for robovac 11 always bump into walls is because they are operated by infrared detection. If your home has black furniture or dark walls, it may affects the detection of robovac 11. So it will always bump into walls.

No! my home has no black furniture or black walls, the second eufy robovac 11 that I returned to amazon was fine with all the sensor, bot got others problem with the recharge station, the others 3 robovac with last included got the same problem …they bumping everywhere, I’will return tomorrow to amazon and try and try until …may be after 20 robovac changedI will find the right one…but is’s a shame …for me is clear there is a bunch of this robovac 11 faulty and they lie to us thinking customers are all stupid!