Eufy Questions / Potential Enhancements

I’m a new owner and generally VERY impressed with the product design and performance.

Not sure if this information exists somewhere under product support:

1. Detailed instructions on integration with home automation systems like Alexa, Google Home, etc. Are Eufy events viewable within any of these systems?

2. Do you have a time frame goal for the extremely valuable facial recognition software?

3. Interface - I have lots of false recordings/alarms for lack of facial recognition. Have you considered a BLOCK delete or DELETE all events function, by camera? Trying to keep my storage uncluttered.

4. My Telsa uses my phone as a proximity key to sense when I leave the car & automatically locks it. It also differentiates when I am home or away from the house. Given your app is on the phone & the GPS coordinates are available, why not have user selectable option in the app to AUTOMATICALLY invoke AWAY Security mode automatically when I am away from the house (of course, this would not make sense for a family with some staying or leaving - but still - might be relatively easy?)

Thanks for your product and support. I apologise if these issues have already discussed or documented somewhere - pls refer me to these sources if possible