Eufy G30 Hybrid Robovac

I bought this unit mid March 2021. It gave all indications of connecting to my wifi. After many attemps and resets, without success, I called tech service. Long discussion ensued. I was finally told it was definately a hardware issue. I would be sent another unit.

Two weeks later…I received a new unit. I have been trying for two days, “by the book”, to make this thing connect to my wifi. NO JOY !

Has anyone had this issue and gotten over it ?

Don’t own the product but based purely on your words I’d nose around in your router settings.

I’d Investigate the WiFi encryption settings, ensure there’s 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz , and WPA/WPA2.

Also some routers are fussy about connecting some things so look for settings related to letting anything connect.

As two units not worked, it’s more likely to be an issue with your router only allowing specific types of connection the unit doesn’t support.

1 Like

Some users have had success by turning off the cellular and Bluetooth features of their smartphone when going through the WiFi setup process on the Eufy. Give that a shot and see if it helps.

Make sure your router isn’t combining both the 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz bands together as this would cause no connection. These vacuums utilize only the 2.4 Ghz band so make sure that is available

Must admit I had a similar issue with G30. Spent an entire night trying to set up initial connection. Did everything by the app with no success. Even went into the router firmware to insure proper 2.4 Ghz band. Gave up with intention to call customer service the following day. Fast forward a day and another 10 tries without luck. On the 11th try, magic…did nothing different, same password, same network, same 2.4 Ghz band however this time it connected. So far so good. Unit is extremely quiet appears to be working normally. Goes to show persistence is a virtue when dealing with this devise.