Eufy - Earn a 15% commission, Give a 15% discount!

Earn a 15% commission, Give a 15% discount!!

Check Eufy Security App for more detail!!

Below eufy products are eligible for referral

• eufyCam 2C 3-Cam Kit

• Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered)

• eufyCam E 2-Cam Kit

• eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit

• eufyCam E 2-Cam Kit

• Participation Qualification

Any legal resident of the U.S over the age of 18 who signs up on eufylife.com or via the eufy Security App can refer friends. By providing a valid email address and accepting the program’s Terms & Conditions, you can refer your friends and family to join the referral program.

• Conditions for Earning Referral Reward

Nobody tells the eufy story better than you, our customer. So when you recommend a eufy Security product to your friends via sending your referral link and when a friend completes their purchase of the referred series on eufylife.com, we want to thank you by giving you a reward (you can see the reward rules under the product you can share)
Your friends will also receive a free gift (you can see the friend’s gift rules under the product you can share).
The more you invite, the more you and your friends get.

• Claim Your Reward

When someone makes a purchase using your referral link, you will automatically receive an email informing you that someone made a purchase using your link.
We will review the referred order within 40 days.
Once a referred purchase is verified, you will receive another confirmation email to collect your cash or product reward from eufy.
eufy makes the payment or mail the product to you upon receipt of your confirmation.

• Must have a valid PayPal account to receive cash reward.

• Multiple Referrals

Friends referred to the eufy Referral Program may only use one referral link. If a referee receives links from multiple eufylife users, only the referrer of the first order by the referee will receive a reward.

You cannot refer yourself.

• Termination and Changes

eufy may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason. For more details, please see Referral Program Terms & Conditions.

eufy reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove cash rewards if eufy notices any activity eufy believes is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the eufylife.com or eufy Security App Terms of Service. eufy reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.

1 Like

Good promotion for our US friends @Shenoy :+1:t2:

1 Like

I just wanted to share the captcha I have:

that is all

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:

Not sure how eufy selects these CAPTCHA words

Haha, that funny @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy

Nice I’ll share this with my friends

1 Like