EUFY Doorbell - lost QR code and tool

Hi, I do not have my QR code or the tool to remove the doorbell from the wall. I’ve used a paperclip and other similar tools to remove, but cannot get the doorbell to release. I called Eufy customer service and they are mailing me another tool. Any other ideas to remove the doorbell and/or to be able to set up the doorbell again after change in router/wireless and removing the device from the app? I appreciate it.

Also, gave feedback to Eufy about having other ways to set up doorbell without QR code.

@Oggyboy you have this doorbell I think? Any ideas?

Hi @home914 , it’s only a really thin prong. Maybe an iPhone SIM card removal tool?

1 Like

Hi, I tried this, but did not work. Any other ideas? I have tried prying it off but it will not work. I’d like to get my doorbell installed and working again. I can’t believe Anker/Eufy relied on printed QR codes or a code on the back of the device that you cannot access. Customer support has not been helpful.

I know this answer might be a bit late, but for anyone else who might be having the same issue, you can try using a small flathead screwdriver or a credit card to remove the doorbell from the wall.

a paper clip works. I used that several times when I couldn’t find mine.

1 Like

I know this answer might be a bit late, but for anyone else who might be having the same issue, you can try using a small flathead screwdriver or a credit card to remove the doorbell from the wall. As for setting up the doorbell again, you can try using the Eufy Security app to manually connect to the doorbell’s Wi-Fi network, even if you don’t have the QR code.
If you’re looking for a way to quickly and accurately extract info from QR codes, you might want to check out Smart Engines OCR. It’s a powerful OCR software that might be able to help you with any future document scanning needs.

Thanks! Tell me please, is it expensive?

Hi, I tried using a paper clip but it didn’t work. I contacted the company and they sent me another one at no charge.

thank you. Then I will turn to them for support

thank you. Then I will turn to them for support