Eufy doorbell EU

Someone has a link In Eu for the wired one ?

Thanks Michiel!
But Iā€™ve read here that we can not install it in EU.
The wired voltage of this product is for US/ North America. Itā€™s not compatible for EU.

Did you install it ?

Message that I got from Eufy Support 8.01.2020

As for our Eufy Video Doorbell, please know that weā€™re preparing the stock for European markets now. It might take 2-3 months for it to be launched in the EU. Please stay tuned.

Message that I got this week from Eufy Support

To address your concern, please know that our wired Video Doorbell will be released in 2-3 months if everything goes well. Please stay in tuned!

Every 3 months itā€™s 3 months moreā€¦

I am gonna install it next week. I ordered a powerplugdapter for the chime (from US to EU).
The voltage of the chime is in my opinion suitable. See attachment. The voltage of the doorbell is suitable with a transformer wich was already there for my existing doorbell.

How was it ? It works well ?

Would love to see more Eufy products in The Netherlands. Want to start with the doorbell and expand with some other products. Hope they will setup an EU store real soon.

@Michiel did you make any progress yet? Very curious on the result.

Still waiting for the right trafo. Then i can install the bell. Probably this weekend.

Why didnā€™t they add the 4 second pre roll to the battery version? Iā€™ve just seen Ring 3 plus thatā€™s battery and 2.4ghz/5ghz with pre roll but still 1080p. If Ring updates the resolution to 2k then Iā€™ll purchase it. Hopefully weā€™ll see 4k devices soon.

LifeHackster video

After receiving the transformer it did not work. Notified Eufy and got my money back. Now I try the wireless version which is a bit bigger but that is the case.

Aah to bad it did nog work. Do You know why it does not work?
Are You going to wire the battery version? Bright just did a video on it, this might help.

Iā€™m just waiting for the WIFI-version (without the homebase 2). Eufy will release this in a few months. Till that time i stick a note on the frontdoor that the bell doesnā€™t work and knocking on the door will work for the moment.

Eufy should just release a 4K Home Kit wired version
and put Ring out of business already!!!

1 Like

Any update?

Just ordered the wireless version (without the homebase) and will be delivered today.

Iā€™ve just purchased this one: https://www.amazon.nl/Security-bi-directional-maandelijkse-bestaande-beldraden/dp/B07TM8Y291/ref=asc_df_B07TM8Y291/ I hope this would fit my expectations :crossed_fingers:t2:

Just as a feedback. The wired eufy doorbell I have shared above works perfectly fine in the Netherlands :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Did you use the bypass cable for your existing chime? No voltage issues?

No, Iā€™ve not used the existing cable, chime neither. As described in the manual, it is not recommended to use the existing doorbell system (probably not compatible with EU systems). Iā€™ve connected the wired Eufy Doorbell to the electrical outlet (by using the provided cable)

(

Thanks for your response and for the diagram. So itā€™s actually much simpler to install than the EU Ring doorbell then, the latter requiring you to install a transformer into the chime. I take it you didnā€™t even have to touch the wiring of your existing doorbell then. You just removed the existing button and replaced it with the Eufy?

I had to remove the existing set up (disconnect wires of the existing doorbell from the electric switchboard), then feed the (provided) cable through the existing pipe, and connect it by using the electrical outlet