I recently got the eufy doorbell camera. I installed the unit and everything was working great. After going through all the settings I went outside to give it a test. That’s when I noticed the 2-way audio wasn’t working anymore. I went back through all the settings to see if I hit a button by accident but I have yet to find a fix for this issue.
I’ve tried everything I could think of:
- Messed with the sound setting in the app
- Restarted the device
- Removed the device and re added
- Checked I had current firmware
- Checked all permissions were set to allow
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the app
And probably a few other things I can’t think of right now. Does anyone have a solution to this problem or did I get a defective camera?