Eufy Cam Schedule & Arming

Hello, everyone,

I have Home Base 2 and some cameras that I have integrated. Now it’s all about automatic arming.

I know that I can arm certain cameras on a schedule. It all works, too. But apparently this doesn’t work if I have plans that overlap, right?

For example. At 9:00 at night, I want the outside cameras armed until 7:00 in the morning. But the inside cameras should only be activated from 11 pm to 6 am. Can you do that on a schedule? It doesn’t look like it.

Also I now have an Eufy Video Doorbell 2K. Is a doorbell always on alarm or does it have to be set separately? If so, a schedule of 24 hours a day should be set. (I have problems with the Video Doorbell anyway, that movements are only detected from time to time, but that’s not the point now).

Thanks for your help and for thinking along!

Both the eufy cam and doorbell can be set schedule mode.

1. go to eufy Security APP–> Security–> Doorbell / homebase

2. then, you can set whether you want Record Video and Push Notification (etc) to be enabled in Home/ Away mode separately.

3. set up a specific schedule

Please feel free to contact eufy support if you still have any issue.

Thanks for the answer. Maybe I expressed myself unhappily. I’ll start again with setting the times.

Example: I have outdoor cameras that are supposed to be active from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. Only outside, not inside cameras! I know how to set this.

But if I add a plan that another indoor camera is active from 12 o’clock in the evening until 9 o’clock in the morning, then it won’t work anymore. Because then the indoor schedule overwrites the outdoor schedule.

Because apparently only one schedule can be active at a time, right?

Have you tried resetting it?

sure. i have test several hours…

Maybe try using a different firmware on it

You are right , only one schedule can be active, but you can achieve what you want by setting up extra security modes. You specify which cameras are active in each mode. Then set up the schedule to switch automatically between the modes. So, how about this: Mode A 21:00-00:00 Outside cameras; Mode B 00:00-07:00 all cameras; Mode C 07:00-09:00 Inside cameras.

That should work.

The big question is, of course, whether the Eufy Video doorbell must be activated in all settings, because otherwise it will not react to movement or record anything.

Yet, already: Thank you for your answer and for thinking along :slight_smile:

Hello
I had the same problem . I reset Eufy base and that’s ok
But it doesn’t works if you reset only camera