[EUFY CAM BUG REPORT] Android App 1.3.0_228(EU)

@AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

[BUG REPORT] Android App 1.3.0_228(EU)

Bug Description:
Pressing the MIC ICON at the LIVE VIEW in FULLSCREEN MODE is starting video record(!) instead of listening to the mic! - Please Hotfix!

Occurs:
Since the last APP UPDATE (yesterday)

Mic Button in “small view” works as it should.

4 Likes

Anyone else can confirm this bug?
(Check if using latest 1.3.0 App Version - Android)

Or is it yami special (only)?! :laughing:

3 Likes

love the gif :joy:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Yami special :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You have a great taste for gifs

2 Likes

Is that liar liar?

It’s shocked Jim Carrey … but don’t know from which movie :grin:

1 Like

@ikari04warrior it definitely looks like liar liar to me. Classic film!

Yes. Trying to talk while in horizontal mode activates record.
V1.3.0_228 app

1 Like

Anyone also experiencing issues deleting individual clips one at a time after update?
Mass delete works well still but viewing and then deleting a viewed clip causes a hang for me now.

Thx for verification!

UPDATE

This bug is not yet fixed, even reported about two weeks ago and there have been updates incoming in this timeframe :frowning2:

It is so much annoying, that the “talkback” or “2 way audio” is currently not working for two weeks already, at least in fullscreen mode!

@AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

Please (hot)fix finally. This fix is done in seconds and not a big deal. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! @yamyam Thanks so much for your valuable feedback! We’ve forwarded this issue to our engineer team. They will look into it seriously and try to make further improvement as soon as possible. Sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused and thanks so much for your time!

2 Likes

Wow, @yamyam your issue is getting fixed! wait, at least one for now :thinking:
Anker need to dedicate a Full Time Engineer to work on your list of issues and wishes :joy:
@AnkerSupport thanks for the response :grin:

:laughing:

1 Like

The best would be they recruit
@yamyam as the EUFY-debugger! :grin:

4 Likes

They would need to sell the gold reserves
of the Unites States of Trump,
to be able to afford me! :money_mouth:

2 Likes

Why so demandingly?
As reward you will get another pack for free!!! :joy::joy:

Another pack of eufy cams?! … :thinking:
I guess i have enough homebases, sensors, cams and cam’s E already.
2.5K* Euros is enough at first.

(* My whole eufy cam system + my neighbours one + one for my best friend as birthday present = 3 Homebases with about 12 or 13 cams in total)

Some packs of not yet available eufy cam solar panels and eufy cam range extenders and we can start talking about a deal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s a great idea … Anker should announce something like Ambassador Troubleshooter / Debugger for Specific product groups… @yamyam is perfect candidate for Eufycams to start with !!

3 Likes

Who said anything about paying :joy:

it’s all your great work and findings that will help others :thumbsup: