Eufy 2k door bell notifications quit working

Purchase eufy door bell 6-14-20 and everything was working perfect on my Samsung Note 20 ultra …about 2 months ago the notifications quit working on my phone but works on my wife’s Samsung note 8…I have tried everything that the forum has suggested…contacted eufy support and they sent me an email of what to try to resolve the problem…of course with the many post on the forum of users having the same problem of notifications not working eufy suggested fix was everything I’ve already tried…problem I feel started after an eufy app update, because I keep my phone updated and my wife never updates her note 8 and notifications work on her phone…so disappointed that with so many complaints about this problem that eufy hasn’t resolved it…they main reason we purchase security products is to monitor and get alerts. I like the features of the eufy door bell but if it cannot notify me of someone at my door what good is it…never had a notification problem with my previous ring door bells. Hope this notification problem gets resolved or will be purchasing a ring door bell again…I prefer a product that works vs better features that don’t work…