Eufy 2C on Homebase 1

When is the Eufy 2C going to be available to pair with Homebase 1? With app update v1.6.3_452 the option to pair the 2C and Homebase 1 is now available, but it keeps failing.

2 Likes

Hi @salamandersushi :blush:

Thanks for reaching out! To address your concern, the Homebase firmware needs to be updated to the latest version as well.

In this case, please reach out to support@eufylife.com, we will have the engineering team help you with the OTA process.

1 Like

Hi I’ve reached out to Support but haven’t heard anything back what information do they need?

I’m in the same boat. I emailed support with my serial number and current homebase firmware. Eagerly waiting to hear back.

1 Like

So to update - Eufy support did a firmware upgrade to my Homebase 1 and the Eufy 2C now works perfectly with it. All features of the 2C seem to work flawlessly.

1 Like

Hi Rtn, it just took a few days for them to get back to me - if you reply to the initial message from them with your Homebase serial I would presume that’ll help get it sorted quicker.

Good to know, thanks for the update!

Got a response back from EufySupport and my 2C cameras now work with HomeBase 1. Yay!

Dear Dean

Thanks for contacting eufy customer support.

At the current stage, Eufycam home base must be updated to a new firmware to add the eufy cam 2C. Rest assured that our engineer will configure the firmware for you within 24 hours and you might be able to add the Eufycam 2C to your original Homebase.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Reference Ticket#[xxxxxxxxxxx) if contacting a CSR

Tina

Eufy Customer Support Engineer

If you don’t feel satisfied with our response then please click this link to escalate the ticket. A member of our management team will get back to you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).