I bought a 15c Max on May 5th this year. It connected fine during the initial setup, flawlessly infact, but recently it wont reconnect.
I have a BT home hub dual band router. It has seperate 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, my 15c connected to the 2.4GHz fine first time round! I have disabled the 5GHz network and it still wont connect.
Last night my internet went down, its back up now but since it went down it wont reconnect.
I have followed all that i can find on Google but I think something isn’t right.
I have done the following -
- force stopped the app (I have an s10+)
- turned off mobile data
- turned off bluetooth
- tried to pair away from router but with in range
- reset the 15c buy turning it off then holding down the power for 20 seconds so it slow flashes
When I get the device reset, so it slow flashes, this is what is happening -
- I use my phone app to try and reconnect
- I put in my wifi details
- It asks me to confirm its slow flashing
- I hit connect via the “+” button
- Then the 15c stops slow flashing and it fast flashes
- In the wifi settings it has connected to the vac (when it does this it stops slow flashing?)
It fails everytime.
Am I doing somthing wrong or has the vac stopped working as intended?