Enabling doorbell only notifications

I have 6 home cameras set up (EufyCam2) and a Eufy Video Doorbell. My issue:

ENABLING DOORBELL ONLY NOTIFICATIONS

How do I get doorbell push notifications without activating the push notifications for the other 6 cameras?

When my doorbell notification is enabled, I also get a push notification each time human activity is detected in the other 6 cameras. At present, all notifications are off. I do get a doorbell sound but the problem is that I have to go into my phone, unlock it, go to the app, select the camera and wait a couple of seconds for it to load. It’s acceptable if I have the phone with me (30 seconds max) but if it’s on the other side of the house (60-70 seconds max). The latter means that the person is already walking away back to their car. I normally wouldn’t have visitors leave so early but most of the people who ring the doorbell are couriers (1-2 a day), so I’m finding that I have to make the occasional trip to the local post office to collect my item.

Thanks

Hi @Joe111

There are two cases you can disable the notifications sent from cameras:

1. The cameras (such as indoorcam 2k and indoorcam 2k pan and tilt) are independent of the Homebase.
  2. Cameras are connected to different Homebases than the doorbell.

In your case, as you’ve mentioned all 6 cameras you own are EufyCam2, the way to disable the notifications is to untick the notification box if the cameras are connected to different Homebase than the Doorbell:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact eufy service team at support@eufylife.com. They will get back to you as soon as possible and will be able to help you further.

Thank you for your understanding.
The Anker Community Team