Ein Hoch auf die Mamas!

The mice must have really good teeth to bite your macbook :rofl:

1 Like

Those mice in Germany are pretty strong. :rofl:

It is once per Gmail / FB account per day. They don’t drop a counting cookie, only the login cookie, they are doing server side counting.

FYI you are losing, the other one is going up faster…

2 Likes

I also believe if the login email for the Facebook account is the same as a GMail account you are voting with it only registers the vote from the first one you use.

1 Like

This is server side counting, it’s per login per day. The backend is deleting votes for the same login so you can’t just change devices or different IP, if you vote and see it go up, then it goes back down. This is why you are not going up, each of those votes on different devices appear to add but if you go back a little later its removed back down.

So you actually need real different people all liking it. People seem to like Nora.

So you are going to have to get actually 10 more people to like it at least.

1 Like

But last not least, there is no chance to win against bots! :rofl:

1 Like

Winning is about planning, effort and ingenuity.

2 Likes

Right so what they have done here:

• there is a per-country web host, it locally checks the same gmail/FB has not voted today and sends the validated voted back to a central server
  • the central server then sees if the same gmail/FB has happened anywhere else, so a different IP, and then deletes it if it finds a match
  • so you need a unique gmail/FB account per vote per day.
  • changing IP doesn’t help, the clone is deleted later.
  • changing device doesn’t help, the clone is deleted later.
  • so the only bot which can win has many gmail/FB accounts.
  • anyone who says they saw the vote go up if they refresh then the front/back communication then nullified it.

Indeed, having a mother, a baby and a dog, a kitten too, with an Eufy product would be the perfect combination. Oh and lots of people who like it.

1 Like

Done!!! Good luck @Chiquinho :ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Some of the uploads don’t have Eufy products at all, would have been good to have that clause in the rules… It’s like anyone can upload anything and get selected based on likes

@Chiquinho looks to be on 2nd spot for most likes :+1:

1 Like

Seems some Chinese babies show up now!
(but there is no Douglas in China) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did my vote… almost there … @Chiquinho

1 Like

b2119eb07ef97b083cc950bf0b545159

1 Like

You need more actual unique email addresses gmail/FB to like. That’s what is being counted. Not different devices, not different IP.

1 Like

I did my votes.
Suspiciously or maybe cynically as Franz votes increased so did the tortoise.

1 Like

You said you voted but it has not actually moved up. Stuck at 112.

2 Likes

I am so excited! :wink:

Should I take one more hypertension pill?
I think I will better drink a beer now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or should I…

No you need someone in the real world. You need more community members to vote for you using their Google or FB IDs.

1 Like

shows as 116 now

1 Like