Ein Hoch auf die Mamas!

community-banner-20200426

Am 10. Mai ist Muttertag!

Immer noch auf Geschenksuche zum Muttertag? Keine Sorge, eufy hat für alles gesorgt!

Wir alle wissen, wie fleißig Mama schuftet und wie überaus lang ihre täglichen To-Do-Listen sind. Deshalb hat eufy die berühmte RoboVac-Serie entwickelt, deren automatische Saugroboter den halben Hausputz auf einfachen Knopfdruck erledigen. Es gilt: Nie wieder Staubsaugen! Mama soll sich endlich wichtigeren Dingen widmen.

Mamas Sicherheit liegt uns dabei besonders am Herzen. eufy Security wurde deshalb für Mamas absolute Sicherheit konzipiert und schließt innovative Überwachungskameras für draußen sowie smarte Babyphones fürs Kinderzimmer mit ein.

Und da sich für jede Mama das Zuhause nach einem langen Arbeitstag auch wie ein Zuhause anfühlen sollte, hat eufy dieses Jahr noch viele weitere Rabatte für erstklassiges Home-Zubehör vorbereitet, wie zum Beispiel kuschelige LED-Nachtlichter und smarte Personenwaagen fürs Badezimmer!

Nicht verpassen und fantastische Geschenke für den Muttertag sichern!

Nur die besten Geschenke für die besten Mamas, zum Beispiel die exklusive Giftbox mit starken Artikeln GRATIS!

JETZT ZUGREIFEN

4 Likes

Nice event for Germany and European folks!!

Eufy has been doing a lot of UK/DE exclusives in recent months!

From what I see on Instagram and Twitter, Eufy has lot of fans in Europe, mostly eufy cleaning appliances!

So makes sense for Anker to have more promotions there

2 Likes

Indeed, and DE mom’s day is coming on May 10th :wink:
Oh, speaking of that, I’ve got to check how many votes @Chiquinho has got now!

3 Likes

It’s also mother’s day in US :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey @Chiquinho who are the others in the race cycling with you, wasting their time?

For us, you are the winner :trophy:

1 Like

Cast my 3 votes…
Just like the bike ride photo above, @Chiquinho is in the lead!
Come on guys, last few days?
Let’s have a big push and get Franz over the line!

2 Likes

Now up to 55 :wink:

2 Likes

Ja I am in the lead now.
But we have the “Tour de Eufy” .
The route will get more difficult.
But I will do my best!
I know I have the very best team for support and assistance!:smiley:

2 Likes

My ladies are in despair!
All dreams are bursting.

I promised not to use the voucher for “anti aging man cream”
(There will be no more effects, even a cosmetic sugery will not help!)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gave my vote today :+1: Now you are upto 60 :heart_eyes:
I see your competetor has 72 now, but we will get you there @Chiquinho don’t worry :grinning:

3 Likes

I need to get on and cast my votes.
Think it finishes end of tomorrow.
The opposition seems to be getting 6-8 votes each day, “we” have been drifting behind by a vote or 2 each day.
@Chiquinho i hope you are voting for yourself too!
Maybe time for your daughter and wife to get on the forum and vote too, after all, I’m sure they will benefit from your winnings the most :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am not able to find the link to the campaign this morning, had to re-install my browser, can you post the link here… (i myself had posted the link and now lost :man_facepalming: )

1 Like

https://www.eufylife.com/de/momloveseufy_2020

Yes we do our best.
But who knows how it ends.

https://www.eufylife.com/de/momloveseufy_2020?search=masterbanner&keywords=mom200416

1 Like

Thank you @Chiquinho @Ice1

Voting done, 62 now

1 Like

Only 4 to 5 of us voting daily, we need more hands… only today and tomorrow left

1 Like