Easy feature suggestion to delete old recordings

When I display the list of recorded videos, I have to “run” each one individually in order to delete it. On the screen with the list of videos, it would be nice to have a checkbox next to each video and a delete button at the top or bottom of the screen to delete the selected videos. I admit it has been a few years since I have done any programming, but this seems like a very easy feature to add since the delete routine is already written.

My problem is that, when I am working near one of the cameras, the camera creates many useless videos of me doing stuff. At my age, if I turn off the recording while I am working, I will most likely forget to turn it back on. So, the checkbox feature would be a much easier way to delete 40 useless videos.

That is already possible :wink: … even if well hidden and not very obvious.

Just tap the little pencil icon at the top right …

2 Likes

Hello! @loftisphoto Sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused by the recording deletion and much appreciate for your valuable suggestion! At the current stage, it is only available to delete 20 videos once (please see the screenshots attached). We’ll try our best to forward your expectation to our engineer team and hope they can make further improvement in the way of video deletion. Thank you!!

@loftisphoto @all

Isn’t it a shame that good old german boy yamyam needs to tell and explain Anker (Eufy) how their system works?! :smile:

@AnkerSupport

Sorry, but thats just not true and a false and wrong statement. Of course you can delete as many videos at once (per day) as you want, even hundreds, not just 20.

To quote anker again: “(See screenshots attached)” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BAM! … Yami: 1 … Anker: 0 :tongue:

2 Likes

I did not know that was there. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

You are welcome!
Happy deleting :wink: