Easter Giveaway: Cracking Gifts and Sales

With Easter just around the corner, here at Anker we’ve decided to share some egg-cellent gifts and sales with our fans.::grin:

From April 10th to 17th we’re running an Easter Giveaway. It’s open to everyone in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy and France.

Every glamorous entrant is guaranteed a prize… with gifts including:

• Wireless Speakers
  • Bluetooth Earbuds
  • Portable Chargers
  • Accessories

and last but not least

• Discount Codes

Taking part couldn’t be easier:

:one: Log in with your social account.
:two: Choose an egg.
:three: Win a prize!

Feeling lucky? Well, what are you waiting for? Head over now and get crackin’…

:hatching_chick: :hatched_chick:

Rules:

1. The giveaway runs from April 10th 00:00 PDT to April 17th 23:59 PDT.
  2. If you have already registered on anker.com, please log in to enter the lucky draw.
  3. If you are a new member, please log in with Facebook or Google+. Alternatively, you can sign up via email directly.
  4. Every participant has one chance to win.
  5. Discount codes are valid until April 17th 23:59 PDT.
  6. Prizes will be shipped before May 5th 2017.
  7. Prizes can not be refunded or replaced for non-quality issues.
  8. The giveaway is open to the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Italy and France.
  9. No purchase necessary.
  10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

*No eggs were harmed in the making of this post.:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Awesome! That was really fun to do. Almost forgot it was Easter soon

1 Like

Great game, I won a discount code, but as a UK user I’m pushed to purchase items on the Amazon.com site instead of the Amazon.co.uk site.

Anyway to use the code on the amazon.co.uk site?

3 Likes

Sounds like you signed up to anker.com when on the US homepage. The US/UK discount codes can be found here;

2 Likes

Good luck, everyone, and Happy Easter! :rabbit:

2 Likes

So yea, all my settings are set to UK, but it’s reverted me to US prizes (including winning a lightning cable…) and I am unable to change my address to UK.

Sent support an email :pensive:

1 Like

This is the same for me. When I go here where you can win a prize, which I got discounted products offered to me. But all in US pricing and taking me to US Amazon Store.

1 Like

I travel between UK and USA, and sometimes buy in either country (e.g. the Soundcore Nano is lower cost in UK, but say the LC40 lower cost in USA) and what I found I had to do was create another email address and when in UK go to Anker.com select the UK flag, then lower right page ensure I see the UK flag. Then register and in profile select UK. To stop any cookies carrying over, all done in non-cookier browser (e.g. Chrome incognito)

Only then did UK codes appear.

Oh and I did try to get support to change (twice) an existing account from USA to UK and it never happened so forced to create another.

If you don’t want to create another account, then keep clicking on UK flags and in profile ensure its UK.

If you ever at all straddle countries and modify any setting ever between countries, it seems to default you back to USA and it can never be altered, and support tells you to do the above and it does not work, and asking them again does not work.

Anker has this problem but Amazon does not. You can have one Amazon account and go to .com or .co.uk and order and deliver to respective country addresses, no problem.

3 Likes

Nice, I won a PowerDrive+ 2 Car charger.
Thank you Anker and good luck!

4 Likes

Oh, I won coupons

3 Likes

Congradulation !:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lucky News! Which egg do you choose?:grin:

1 Like

I’ve been told I have won a Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker which is amazing! unfortunately I cannot alter the address line from United States to United Kingdom on the entry form. According to the terms and conditions the contest is open to people from the UK I was logged into UK page when I entered

1 Like

I think it was a purple egg. But I don’t know anymore.

1 Like

Congratulation to the Bluetooth Speaker! For me it is funny in which situation you stuck. Good Luck, that you can change yor address.

2 Likes

My Anker account is linked to my Gmail account. So I don’t really want to create another. Anker have changed it back to UK a couple of times over the years, but for some reason it reverts back every so often.

Got an email back from support about this event however that may help others

[quote=Anker Support]Kindly please note that you might have enter into the link with wrong country, that’s why it caused that you could not change the country to UK. May I confirm if you enter into the link below?

Actually the correct link you should enter is:

[/quote]

I have no idea what link I clicked, as I just clicked on the big Easter promo picture… But I assume that is a US link.

1 Like

I just want a Easter pouch :slight_smile: possible to buy one? I got nothing but discount codes

1 Like

What was your hope? I was lucky and got a car charger and discount codes. But not all persons can be lucky.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Does this mean that you’d rather us login with Facebook/Google+ than create an account with our email?

1 Like