Deal: Roav Viva for $26.99

Deal for Roav Viva by Anker for $26.99 (regular $49.99 on Amazon)

Use the code ROAVF44C and clip the $10 off coupon

Link to purchase

What you get:

Roav Viva by Anker, Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger in-Car Navigation, Compatible with Android and iOS Smart Devices

• Alexa Inside: 's voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, CarPlay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported. )

• High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.

• Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements — all hands-free.

• Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.

3 Likes

That’s a great deal! Thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

Great discount!

1 Like

Nice discount! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great deal for adding Alexa to the car! (Shhh… don’t tell Siri! :joy:)

1 Like

No CarPlay? :rofl:

Actually, I tested the Roav Viva with CarPlay and the audio does indeed work! However, the Roav app doesn’t have a CarPlay-specific interface (but the Now Playing information would populate).

Oh you do have CarPlay? Cool!

You don’t have a review for it on your channel :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Of course! Who doesn’t plan their car purchase around their phone? :joy:
The text review is actually on my site (I didn’t have time to make a video review for it at the time :persevere:)