Customize Your PowerCore with dbrand (Contest)

Hey Anker fans,

Recently we teamed up with dbrand to bring the power of customization to our fans for the first time. With dbrand skins, you can make your PowerCore reflect your style in a way that’s never been possible before.

To celebrate, we’ve come up with a competition which we think is one of our coolest ever! We want you to design your perfect PowerCore skin using dbrand’s online customization tools.

This was our first try:

Make sure you create a rocking skin, because at the end of the contest, we will randomly select 5 lucky fans who will get to take home their own personalized design.

To enter, all you have to do is go here to the Anker section of the dbrand website, select one of our PowerCore models, and start customizing. After you’re done, take a screenshot of your design and post it in the comments below, then share it on social media. Remember to include #AnkerSkin and mention one of our official social media accounts. Winners will be announced on July 26th.

We can‘t wait to see what you come up with.

Good Luck, and Power On!

If you like the look of those custom dbrand skins but don’t own one of these four power banks yet, you‘re in luck—we’re offering 20% off for the next few weeks when you use a discount code at checkout.:

PowerCore 13000 USB-C - Use code Skynet33

PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C- Use code Skynet22

PowerCore+ 26800 PD- Use code Skynet66

PowerCore Slim 10000 PD- Use code Skynet44 (valid until July 23rd)

Rules:

1. To enter, you must take a screenshot of your design and post it in the comments below. Then share your design on social media including the hashtag #AnkerSkin and mention our official account:
    Twitter: @AnkerOfficial
    Facebook: @Anker.fans
    Instagram: @anker_official

2. The contest runs from July 17th until July 24th, 2019.

3. 5 winners will be announced on the community and on our social media on July 26th, 2019.

4. Winners will be selected at random.

5. No purchase necessary.

6. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.

7. By participating you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

8. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Announcing the Winners of the ‘Custom dbrand Skin Contest’

Hey Anker Fans,

We’ve spent the past week checking out all of your submissions. Thanks for participating in the contest and sharing your creativity with everyone here on the community.

We shared your works with dbrand and has weighed in and chosen our favorite winning skins, so without further ado, here are the winners below:

@TheDude (from Community)
@Shenoy (from Community)
@sriga (from Twitter)
@MrRealRobinson (from Twittter)
@KevinPagano3 (from Twitter)

Congratulations! We will contact all the winners within one week! We hope you enjoy the custom dbrand skin, happy or more than happy!:smile:

18 Likes

My inspiration

Just in case

5 Likes

Hello @AnkerOfficial

Below is my design my favorite Yellow :yellow_heart:

Social Media :-

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what countries are eligible for this?

Ooh, I like the orange!

2 Likes

Cool contest, @AnkerOfficial. Would be even better if the winners received their PowerCore of choice as well! :wink:

4 Likes

My Auburn Tigers are Orange and Blue, so it’s only fitting that I support them with my color choices!

1 Like

Here is my entry, my favorite colors are red and black so it was only fitting I went with black carbon fiber and red dragon accent

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial no mention of eligible countries? Not wasting my time if you cannot ship to Canada !! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Probably locations dbrand ships to.

1 Like

They have some pretty solid combos going on. I wish we could add our own design to it, but completely understand that they probably have molds already done for it.

Iron Man coloring never looked so good!

1 Like

I went with Black Leather and Stone accenting, as I love the color combo

I really am sad, the black dragon looks slick with some red accent, but the pic just doesnt do it justice.

@Monk3e
Here ya go😁

That’s a great idea and a suggestion @Insider :clap:

@AnkerOfficial Do you think it is possible?

1 Like

While I appreciate the zoom, my beef is more that I cant get a different background to really see it pop. Like a light gray or something. If I had a lighter background I might have chosen the red dragon with a white accent maybe.

Best I could do…

You should suggest to dbrand that they make the background color changeable.

@Monk3e
If you want to download that picture I made feel free to add it to your original post so we can delete these last few comments and clean up the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

If a power bank is also included as a prize to the 5 selected winners Everyone will probably just pick the most expensive power bank.

But what about this… Just nasty… Woody with that leather. Premium device premium skin.

1 Like