cord stuck in wheel - how to fix

Hi,

I forgot to pick up a phone charger cord off the floor and Eufy ate it. I can’t get it out of one of the large wheels. Suggestions?

1 Like

Gutted for you @reyrab
There’s a fair amount of help on YouTube that might help with this.
Take a look at this, it may help, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbs0YQ0UJjI

If not, let us know more details about the vacuum and maybe some photos and we can take it from there.

1 Like

Take a look at youtube videos, this could help you as Paul mentioned.
Its much easier than you might imagine to disassemble.
Please do not try to pull out that cord with force.
Surgery skills are needed., you will fix that I am sure! :wink:

1 Like

So, it stuck in the wheel axle? not the roller brush or dust collector?
Hope you can fix it, let us know how it went .

Thank you all. I also wrote to Eufy and they explained how to do it, but not before I figured it out for myself. Very simple to unscrew the little piece holding the wheel in it’s well. The only thing to be sure to do is to tuck the little cord back in place inside the well before putting the wheel back. It’s so simple - I don’t understand why it’s not included in their troubleshooting tips.

1 Like

Glad it worked out and easy fix too… probably they don’t expect us to leave the cords out in the way for eufy robovac, so they didn’t bother adding these steps in trouble shooting.

Could you provide a bit more detail as to how you fixed it? A cord got stuck under the wheel/axle of my 11S and it’s unclear how to remove the wheel to free the cord.

Unscrew and remove it.
Easy to do, there are “howtos” to be found at YT.

Unscrew what specifically? I have removed the 4 surrounding screws on the plastic plate around the wheel, as well as the screw on the side of the wheel itself.

Take a look at YT.
There are videos how to dismantle such a robot!

I will. It basically just makes it pointless to post here if the response to a specific question effectively boils down to “look elsewhere.”

Shall I really post here all the links to videos where such a dismantling is shown? :smiley: