[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I love the first gen powerport I bought. I would definitely love to win one of these! Your stuff is amazing!

2 Likes

Anker is my go to brand for chargers!

1 Like

Love anker products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That seems like a very useful device to have. Thanks Anker for the great giveaway!

1 Like

I can’t wait to win this! I love all your products! Hooray, fast charging!

1 Like

Once I bought my first Anker cable a long time ago, I was hooked. I now have a countless amount of cables, 2 - 20,000+ mah battery banks, and several charging stations. I would love to win and continue to strongly support Anker products.

2 Likes

Use Anker products all the time. Best stuff out there. Really wish they would keep up with the cell phone replacement batteries, but the market is shrinking on that one. Get 'em while you can!

2 Likes

I would love to win this , my chargers are always breaking on me!

1 Like

I love the foldable plug for travel. I also like that it has an 18 month warrantee.

1 Like

These look awesome. I want one! Pick me!!! :wink:

Please pick me, I love Anker products and these chargers are fantastic.

1 Like

I would love an updated PowerPort. The one that I have does an amazing job at charging my iPhone and my portable battery. I love it!

2 Likes

Would love one, Anker products rock

1 Like

Love my anker power bank and would love to add this to the charging family!

1 Like

I have been really happy with my PowerPort 2 Elite and would love to win another in the community giveaway!

2 Likes

i have 2 plugs that could use a nice consolidating into one.

1 Like

This Power Port Elite looks like an excellent charger for my lifestyle

1 Like

I’m so tired of dragging my wife and my quick chargers everywhere we travel. This would be awesome at home and away!

2 Likes

Cannot go wrong with any anker products. Love my battery packs

1 Like

would love to win :slight_smile:

1 Like