[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I love anker products. These chargers are awesome. I love the quick Charge technology!

1 Like

This would be perfect for traveling! Having one plug with 2 ports that can charge at the max speed is great! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I wish the best of luck to everyone and hope that I win!

1 Like

Two way 2.4A charging sounds like a godsend for those days that you just need a quick top up, especially when you have a smartwatch that needs charging alongside your phone.

2 Likes

anker u guy have the best product and i wish i can have a powerport 2

1 Like

All I’ve used from Anker is one of their portable lipstick battery packs, but my goodness it’s aeons better than anything I’ve used before. Unfortunately I’m still in high school and my parents are more concerned about my grades so they don’t exactly advocate me buying so much “unnecessary stuff,” but when I’m out of college, slightly broke, and in debt, I’ll be sure to get more of these good quality products. Also I hate the 2017 Calc BC AP. Stupid potatoes.

2 Likes

I’m sharing because I know my family and friends would all benefit from having one

1 Like

I would like to get this foldable dual usb-ports charger. Thanks Anker for these giveaways

1 Like

I love anker! Always high quality, durable and reliable. Would love to win one!

1 Like

this looks like a great product, then again, that’s anker makes.

1 Like

Absolutely love Anker products! Really hope to win this contest so that I can try the latest and greatest!

2 Likes

I love the safety features and usefulness for international travel. This is a great gift.

1 Like

I’ve bought and used 4 of your 40 watt 4 port chargers, a 10 port USB charger, 20,000mah portable batteries, and atleast a dozen lightning and micro USB cables all from anker. If I get the 2 port USB charger, I’ll likely gift it to someone. 4 port USB charger has been super handy for travel.

2 Likes

I’ve always loved Anker products and I look forward to trying this new one out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anker products for the win!

1 Like

The Powerport 2 Elite looks like it’s got some awesome technology. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Fantastic prize. I can use this to charge tablet and phone at the same time!

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to replacing my crappy stock charger… this looks more efficient and stylish.

1 Like

Anker is hands down the best tech swag needed and wanted!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to try this power block! I’ve owned many anker blocks in the past and they’re all awesome!

2 Likes