Conflicting Amazon Information?!?!

Hey everyone!!
Today I was going through amazon looking at different Anker cables and seeing which had lifetime warranties and which were the 18 month warranties. Because personally that plays a part in my buying process. This then led to some conflicting information. One of the amazon pages, the one for the powerline usb c to usb c cable, stated that it had both warranties on the page. It’s not a huge deal but just something I think Anker should look at so that way other people are not confused with what they are purchasing. The pictures below show the product and the two different warranties.

Maybe I’m reading things if so please just let me know.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the original cables (such as this one) only have an 18 month warranty- but I could be wrong.

It’s in anker style that they have a messed up amazon listing :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

1 Like

All PowerLine (I) cables (including that one) come with an 18-month warranty.

I would recommend the below if you want a lifetime warranty.

1 Like

I figured so too but didn’t want other people thinking they were getting one thing when they were getting the old warranty.

Thank for the recommendation I’ve looked at that one too. And yes I thought the cable was an 18 month warranty but just wanted to point it out if there was a way to fix it because some people not pay as much attention and then get upset

1 Like

They need to step up and verify the right information is on the listing. It could stop others from buying their cables and other items

1 Like

Thank you for reminding, I will pass the information to the corresponding person in charge, and let them modify as soon as possible.

@Insider @ktkundy confirm with our sales team, the cable is avaliable for lifetime warranty. (A-C and C-C cable all provide lifetime warranty. The second generation of lightning and micro series cables support lifetime warranty.)

1 Like