Community upgrade happening - how to ignore

FYI there is a community change happening, you will get puzzled and here is how to ignore.

Top-right corner will see notifications. Mostly ignore. The community admins are moving older threads to being in specific sub-forum categories, that appears as a reply notification. Ignore.

Go to unread and then see new things - they are actually new.

Go into unread notifications and mark as read - they are ghost notifications not real.

14 Likes

It is good to see notifications working tho…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I do not understand. The notifications that are unread are real.

1 Like

I had loads and realised as soon as I clicked on one of them.

1 Like

Useful to know :wink: now all ignored and any newer ones will have my full attention!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I was beginning to wonder why I was seeing tons of notifications. O.o

1 Like

Thanks, @nigelhealy!

To clear out the old notifications, click your profile picture in the top-right corner and click “view older notifications”.

Then, click “Mark all as Read.”

9 Likes

Thanks, all reset here :thumbsup:

1 Like

Appreciate the info. I was looking at notifications and wondering why they were coming in from 15+ day old posts.

1 Like

that sucks

just figured it out

thanks for the info

thanks a lot

i liked how it was before

They should make an easier way

to make power

to make power bucks

Hi @Naveen_Ali,
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but it appears you may be purposely splitting your sentences into multiple posts in order to earn more forum points in this and other forum posts. Please review the rules as repeated offenses can result in a ban. Thank you for your cooperation!
http://community.anker.com/users/naveen_ali/rules

5 Likes

We have a rebel in the forum :joy:

3 Likes