Coming Soon: Spirit Dot 2!

Soundcore is preparing to release another set of true-wireless earphones… take a look at Spirit Dot 2!

• SweatGuard IPX7 Protection
  • AirWings for a Secure Fit
  • High-Fidelity Sound with Thumping Bass
  • Charge for 5 Minutes, Listen for 1 Hour
  • Transparency Mode

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s upcoming Spirit Dot 2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

10 Likes

Looks neat, is Spirit Dot 2 true wireless headset?

Transparency mode sounds interesting, how does it invoke it, passes through the sound from surrounding as a feedback / passthrough?

Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Yeah, something like that.

3 Likes

Thanks, the Spirit Dot 2 picture completely overrides the first line and I missed it :smiley:

1 Like

These look really interesting, i want them and need them for testing. The past transparency mode kinda sucked and i would love to test and see whsts different with these, not to mention I hope better audio output

3 Likes

I absolutely love Transparency Mode. @Shenoy–this works by activating the microphones in each earbud and piping in outside noises on top of your audio, so that you can hear your surroundings along with the audio from your device. Much better situational awareness for people who bike or run near streets and need to be aware of what’s going on around them. For me, it’s great for when coworkers need to get my attention :hear_no_evil:

5 Likes

i’ll be curious to see that charging time in action

1 Like

One of the things I want most in a pair of earbuds is transparency mode. I just might give my spirit x’s to someone and get these.

1 Like

I like the transparency Mode :grin:. @MacBlank you want that thumping bass?

1 Like

Already? It’s amazing how quickly Anker brings new products to market, even if it’s at the risk of cannibalizing it’s own current line-up. Hats off to the constant innovation.

Thanks for sharing this. If you don’t mind me asking, what product do you currently use that has transparency mode?

1 Like

I have an older pair of Liberty+ that has transparency. Husband accidentally put them through the wash and they still work, sans one microphone (sadly, no more transparency).

2 Likes

Thanks for the information @apsavarese :+1:

Looking forward to finding out the Transparency Mode sounds. I think it’s just about time for me to upgrade from the SoundBuds Tag.

1 Like

Is the lid resting on the case or does it slide upwards like that? Looks neat.

1 Like

The lid slides upward as shown.

1 Like

That’s kind of a neat design. Looking forward to have these up for testing :grin:

1 Like

That sounds like a great option, but only if I can turn that feature off when I don’t need it. I was looking at that company that does bone conducting audio for my wife since she likes to get out and walk/run and still be safe while listening to music.

In your experience does it mess with audio sound quality of the music or just adds a sound track to the music?

The case looks awesome and very slick! Does anyone know if you can adjust the bass if you’re not a bass junkie on there?

1 Like

It doesn’t really mess with quality, but the ones I’ve used tend to turn the phone audio down a bit so that you can head the outside noise. And yes, you can toggle the feature on and off.

1 Like

Wow, another wireless earphone. I must say, I do like the look of the case with the Soundcore logo. Can each earbud be used independently? Without having to take both out first before being able to just use one? I want a pair that you can take out of case and go, rather it be right or left bud. No hassle of pairing it together first.

1 Like