Coming Soon: PowerWave+ 3-in-1!

Oh whoops sorry ahaha!

But I guess that brings up an interesting point of probably the only real way you could do it would be to stick to all Samsung products and make something like this

2 Likes

I prefer OnePlus for phones. Samsung watches are the best for android phones in my opinion.

And I would never choose Samsung Galaxy buds. Id rather use a set of soundcore buds, (or maybe sennheiser or Sony).

1 Like

Thanks for the link, the price is pretty good too

Any news on release date for this?

1 Like

Well, they renamed it to PowerWave 4-in-1 at CES. Might still be on track for a release sometime in spring (March - June), but also perhaps delayed due to the Coronavirus?

UPDATE

The launch of PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand (there was a name change) is nearing…

What’s the fourth thing?

1 Like

Probably USB-C output.

2 Likes

Great! This was most requested feature I believe, or at least I had asked for it :+1:

2 Likes

How close t launch?

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too much longer… My guess is later in April or May – possibly June, but certainly could be delayed a bit due to COVID-19. Hope this helps!

When was this announced? Just wondering how long it took them to release it

1 Like

Last November

1 Like

Old lady just got the iphone 11, she already has the airpods and watch.

I guess I’ll have to wait for this one vs the old Powerwave+

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a bad choice!

Any update on this?

1 Like

We’re currently waiting for FCC registration, then should see it become available… Hopefully within two weeks! :crossed_fingers:

Nice cant wait to see it come out

1 Like

Would the wireless charger on this work for a wireless charging AirPods case, or do I have to use the lightning output?

1 Like

I don’t know. That would depend on whether there is more than one coil.

1 Like