Coming Soon: Liberty Neo 2!

Soundcore

Soundcore is preparing to launch its second-generation Liberty Neo… Take a look!

Specs

• 51 g
  • 5 hours of playback without charging case (versus 3.5)
  • 20 hours of playback with charging case
  • 6.0 mm drivers
  • Bluetooth 5
  • IPX7 water resistant (versus IPX5)
  • micro-USB charging port

Expect Soundcore’s Liberty Neo 2 to be available on Amazon later this summer. The cost should be about $50.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s second-generation Liberty Neo? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: There are also signs of a second-generation Liberty Air coming soon. Stay tuned for details as they become available.

awesome! Like the improvements

Looks like a great iteration on an already excellent product! I would love to see USB-C, but that’s just a minor, personal preference charging :sweat_smile:

This is an unwanted feature…

Other than that they look decent… wonder how they compare to the zolo liberty+?

Thanks for sharing @Insider

Not very impressed … no wireless charging for the case, no USB-C charging port for the case

Anker Soundcore should increase the price to may be $90 and include these options… plus there will be deals which bring the price down to $70

Good to know, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the heads up :+1:

I wonder why they are still sticking to microUSB. They are making it hard for us to get rid of microUSB cables :stuck_out_tongue:

These look nice and with size of the drivers the sound quality should be better than some of the other brands on the market. I was planning to buy the Neo 1 but I think I will wait until the news are out.

Nice! But the case looks like some cheap plastic :frowning: .

Ooooo I’m excited always in the mood to check out some wireless earbuds

The case looks si.ar to the original neos, which could explain the use of micro usb since its already being produced. So this keeps cost down

Perhaps they will decide to add USB C or wireless charging on the 3rd edition of the Liberty Neo. But seems like they upgraded a few things, which is nice :+1:

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:

Still have my reservations on these shape of earbuds but nice find never the less @Insider

Am surprised though that they haven’t boosted the case for increased charging hours though…

There are a few spirit series, life series, and liberty series new products come out in the next couple of months. The majority of them all use USB-C port. Stay tuned!:blush:

Send them all my way for testing, this way i can do a review on them all and say which i think is the best

Why not all of them?

I love my Neo’s that I have now, less some issues with fitting/staying in while mowing the lawn. Wonder if it will be worth it to snag a pair of these.

LOL IPX 7… you can take them in the pool if you truly wanted (but not really suggested) lol