Soundcore is preparing to launch its second-generation Liberty Neo… Take a look!
Features & details
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless headphones that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: A customized antenna combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless headphones and your device-even in busy places. The earbuds also automatically turn on when removed from the charging case and connect to the last paired device.
- IPX7 Protection: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless headphones against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.
Pricing and Availability: Expect Soundcore’s Liberty Neo 2 to be available to order from amazon.com later this summer. The cost should be about $50.
What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s second-generation Liberty Neo? Be sure to let us know with a reply!