Coming Soon: eufyCam 2C | Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera with 180 Days Battery Life!

:roll_eyes: eufy eufy eufy

3 Likes

The pessimist inside me thinks this is gonna get more hate than love based on unresolved issues to date for gen 1 users… :anguished:

5 Likes

Indeed not such a good idea, havent solved those issues with the old model yet, but offering a “new” one. :roll_eyes:

“new” model -> “new” issues incl the “old” ones.

2 Likes

What would be funny but not funny is if they fixed all the existing issues in the new system but not the old, if they made a blunder with the hardware & can’t program their way out of it

1 Like

The normal procedere is :
A few old bugs get fixed, but a pile of new bugs will be “created” :rofl:

2 Likes

Hardcore Fail eufy … all i can say!

Don’t know what talking about?
Read: eufyCam Software Update and New Timeline and following posts.

3 Likes

Seriously ?
You have not got the eufycam e working properly yet and you deem it fit to release a “NEW” model ? Not a great idea ……

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but this is what I think is happening. They used the early models to bring new ideas and features and rushed it to the market. Instead of fixing those issues users have they decided to trim and refine everything because why not. The more product they have the better since it’s more revenue

But this is NOT the way to create any kind of loyal customers.

I don’t suppose those who got in such troubles with the old model will go for that “new” one.
I never would, as I would be afraid to get in the same bloody mess again.

4 Likes

You know that, I know that and so does everyone else. But it all falls on deaf ears

2 Likes

After reading of all the previous issues, it’s a bit disconcerting. I’m still curious and looking forward to it. It’s hard to polish turd, maybe this is a sort of fresh start with a lot of that old stuff already worked out.

As far as the image and claims… I don’t think it looks particularly terrible, BUT I do wonder about the efficiency of those tiny LEDs to adequately light an area. Also, the 16GB built in storage, seems really light, but I guess built in can be more stable than removable, BUT still 16 seems low. Hopefully you can use an SSD to attach additional local storage.

2 Likes

So we will send them a hear aid, its a present from our “Power Dreams” :rofl:

Big slap in my face and the faces of all current owners.
Nice Anker…

4 Likes

Shitstorm to whom shitstorm is due. Shame on you anker/eufy. Sorry to say, but truth stays truth.

1 Like

True and True, my feeling are same as most of you here !
They can refine the existing products and make them perfect and yes customer will not look for how many models you release a year, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hoping the 180 day battery means it can be replaced when it fails. The fixed battery in the Eufycam E means you throw the camera away after the 5 year battery life expires.

1 Like

There is nothing which can not be replaced.
Even if the case of the camera is glued. :hammer:

1 Like

The Eufycam E is getting hard to find. No longer on Amazon. Can only buy the 1 camera set and individual add-on cameras from the Eufylife web site. I need a 3 camera system and the Eufycam E has the best specifications for my needs. Hopefully the new 2C will be available soon for a reasonable price. The Arlo cameras are too expensive and have poor video quality compared to the Eufycam E.

2 Likes

You can buy the camera directly from Eufy

My bad, I failed to read you need the 3 camera system. Its temporary out of stock, not discontinued so you could wait for it to be back in stock or wait for the 2C to be released

1 Like

Guys, is it still worth buying the actual cam? I have a really good offer and don’t know if I shall wait for the 2C or not …

1 Like