Co-Branding with Starbucks!

Anker is doing big things not only in the US, but internationally as well! Here is some co-branding that they did with Starbucks Reserve in Shanghai.

These are limited-edition PowerCores, being sold at this location only. Beautiful, huh?

16 Likes

Wow, this looks great! I wonder if Anker’s partnership with Starbucks will lead to more wireless chargers in the coffee shop tables-- It’s been quite a while since Qi standard took over. Having a quick, 7.5W charger in a coffee shop would be really fun. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Wait that’s in the US as well???

Unfortunately, no.

Dang that would have been cool they look pretty

1 Like

I’ve been to Starbucks plenty of times and unfortunately I haven’t seen them yet

1 Like

I don’t drink coffee because according to my friends and family it would be “to dangerous because I have so much energy without” but if they had them here in the us then I would have a great reason to go into a starbucks

1 Like

@ikari04warrior It’s only available in Shanghai as per the article

I saw in the comments section of that post on Facebook that it was causing quite the stink!

1 Like

Certainly digging the subtle pattern on the rear of the PowerCore :heart_eyes:

Would be good if similar or unique special editions were prize offerings for competitions and such on the community :wink:

5 Likes

Very cool! Maybe this could eventually lead to a Anker-powered heated coffee mug? :coffee:

2 Likes

Yes Anker should totally make a heated coffee mug or at least one that can heat your coffee or cool it and at the same time wirelessly charge your phone like this

5 Likes

@elmo41683 saw that on Unbox Therapy the other day. Looks awesome as my cup of tea always goes cold so quick in this chilly weather!

4 Likes

I saw that too and was thinking Anker should make one of those it’s funny people on here saw it too and thought the same

2 Likes

Now that’s awesome!

Thats a great idea since they already make them give them away in a power draw to the community so those of us not in Shanghai can rock them too

1 Like

That would be awesome! Heating up an Anker coffee mug on an Anker Wireless charger while charging an iPhone with an Anker Powerline+II. Yes!

1 Like

Starbucks / Coffee shops may be the next highly visited places by people, and Coffee Mug Heaters, Startbucks -Anker Co branded chargers or powerline cables may be the items people will be interested, since most of the time people forget these. I used to forget the cable myself or the charger. This may be the new business avenue :slight_smile:

Just saw that one on Unbox Therapy. Interesting idea for sure, and seems to be pretty decent.

Nice, two of my favorite things! Used to spend hours studying at Starbucks for the price of a cup of coffee. A powercore would be great as there isn’t always access to an outlet for charging, and I like the pattern. Just had a conversation with my mom, she was asking me what battery pack to bring on her trip. “No not that black one, the other black one!”
Too bad that’s not here - saw some braided cables a couple years ago at Starbucks but I didn’t recognize the brand. I have so much money on Starbucks cards - I’d totally splurge if I saw that co-branded one here.

1 Like