Charging / Battery Life on the Liberty Air 2

Hi Guys,

I just switched on my liberty air 2 last night after having fully charge the case (with the earbuds in them). I used it for the first time today and the buds only last for approx 2.5 hours!

1. How can i tell if the buds are charging?
  2. Must the charging case lid be closed for it (charging case) to charge the buds? Does it charges the buds when the lid is open?

Thanks.

-Jay-

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

In this case, please note the “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” is a model that can be used independently for left and right, so the battery consumption of the main earphone is the fast specification. By default, the R-side earphone operates on the main, so if you use the R-side as the main for a long time, the battery on the R-side will run out first.

But it is abnormal that the right earbud only lasts half as long as the left side. In order to pinpoint the issue, plase try the following steps:

1.Try to fully charge the charging case and earbuds. (The LED light will be off when the earbuds are fully charged)

1. Make sure the charger and cable are working before you charge the earbuds.

2. Find out how many hours the pair of headphones can play at 60% volume when it is fully charged. (Note: Playtime is varied due to audio content and volume level. After the headphones are fully charged, the playtime is around 7 hours at 60% volume.)

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.