CES 2020 - What will Anker unveil this year?

In CES 2019, Anker unveiled ‘World’s Smallest’ USB-C Power Delivery Wall Charger PowerPort Atom PD 1, and many more items.

Anker is listed as One of the exhibitors

CES 2020 is from Jan 7-10,2020 at Las Vegas, NV.

What new product / products will Anker (& sister brands - Eufy, Nebula, Roav & Soundcore) unveil, release in CES 2020 , What are your thoughts?

22 Likes

I would love to see an Anker smartphone or tablet!

4 Likes

AnkerPhone :smiley:

I would really love to see an Anker / Eufy Smart Display , which would connect to all the Anker products, like show video streams from EufyCam or work as connect panel for Nebula projectors (roadmap features though)

5 Likes

Ah, yes! Like a eufy Genie with a display, similar to the Echo Show!

3 Likes

@TechnicallyWell

I prefer Google but options for Alexa and Google would be nice.

Preferably waterproof for in kitchen use soundcore’s good at waterproof

6 Likes

Would love to see a small action cam.

5 Likes

A smart screen would be great so we can control all Anker/eufy/Soundcore products along with other smart home gadgets such as lights, thermostats etc.,

3 Likes

Some interesting aspects for CES2020

The big 6 trend below

1. Services

2. Ambient computing

3. Health and wellness

4. Privacy and security

5. Streaming and cord cutting

6. 5G scenarios

2 Likes

I doubt we will see an anker phone this year… it would be cool though.

2 Likes

Sorry, I know what products will be listed on CES, but I can’t reveal it until the 6th at 7:30 PST.:rofl:

10 Likes

I know 1 of the products that will be revealed. And im 100% sure on that product…

3 Likes

But 3 days is toooo long to wait! :joy: I too think one of the reveals will be a smart home hub type product.

2 Likes

Yes, hope to see a hub that ties all eufysecurity gadgets eufycam, doorbell, floodlight cam together and comes with smart display and touch kepyad to lock/umlock or switch to HOME/AWAY modes.

3 Likes

Oh come on, you can’t keep us in suspense :joy:

2 Likes

It will be…100% a powerbank :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d like to see a cheaper outdoor/indoor camera. Something to compete against other cheaper brands out there.
With a recent data breach on Wyze, many people are looking to move to a different brand, Anker should capitalize on it!

3 Likes

Hoping for some more higher powered smaller form factor chargers in both power outlet and external battery

2 Likes

Maybe the will unveil the powerhouse 100 :+1:

3 Likes

I would like to see a hub that actually includes a displayport output, preferably two of them - they are out there, but no one has them for a reasonably price.

2 Likes