CES 2020 Recap

Oh that’s the interesting point.
But how can we both connect those over the channel?
And if we are successful who decides what kind of music will be played?

2 Likes

How about Bluetooth version and range? I’m glad to see more USB-C ports making the rounds.

No specs on Bluetooth version yet, but I would assume it’s BT 5.0 since all recent anker devices have been.

2 Likes

As mentioned by @techman based on recent Soundcore releases (Motion+) BT 5.0 is the most likely revision

Whats new with L80 ??

1 Like

Saw this posted - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/hands-ankers-hottest-new-devices-ces-2020/
Where is news of this - PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand?

1 Like

Didn’t see this before, but looks great!

1 Like

No mention at CES2020 but it was mentioned earlier on Anker community here on this link

Also was described as 3-in-1 rather than 4-on-1

That is an entirely separate model.

This is puzzling… how are they different models… both look more or less similar :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Those two are the same, but PowerWave 4-in-1 Fold is different (see original post).

UPDATE

An Apple Watch Cable was also unveiled at CES. No photos or details are available at this time.

2 Likes

We don’t know much yet. From what I can tell…

• Stronger Suction
  • No Mop
  • Relocated Laser Sensor
  • Black Color Instead of White
  • Cheaper
3 Likes

Is the flare 2, assistant ready?

That powerwave 2, will it ever make Europe? I like the look of it. Makes it easy to package if travelling, or going into hospital lol

Thanks for the clarification. :+1:

1 Like

I am very interested in trying out the 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 dock to replace my CalDigit one - any idea of UK launch price yet please?

2 Likes