CES 2020 Recap

Didn’t they hint noise-canalling earbuds with more features? Also they hinted them white too I saw it posted awhile back like 2-4 days ago.

1 Like

The white earbuds were mostly Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro in white… Not new!

1 Like

When’s the noise cancelling ones releasing?

1 Like

Later this year! But we really don’t know anything about them (yet)…

Per the Soundcore Collective, Noise Cancellation Feature on L2P will take some time for implementing, there is still no ETA when this will happen…

EDIT – It was for the Transparency Mode for which Soundcore Team will take time for implementing and not for ANC, adding this note for the post.

Enjoyable recap to some neat tech gear. As @TechMan stated the flare 2 looks good but will not get as my son has Aspbergers and would rather live in peace as he tends to not like some external sounds.

1 Like

Welp time to wait for those Earbuds release… Can’t wait to purchase them the second they’re released.

1 Like

The things I’m excited about the most are the Powerport plug 6 , the PowerWave 4 in 1 and the Flare 2. I’d definitely be trying to get the Flare 2!

1 Like

thanks for the recap was actually there for vacation and just got back

1 Like

Those powereExpands are great and I think there is a real need and market for.
They should use a full metal case for both versions.

1 Like

Really nice to have more info about the Thunderbolt 3 Docks, not sure if one of the USB-C port can be used as a separate video out?

1 Like

great recap, thanks for sharing!
I like the eufy rovovac L80 and really I need it!!

2 Likes

The fold looks interesting, all those hubs look great!

1 Like

Oh man, those are some great items. My bank account is already starting to get mad at me :joy:

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out more info on the PowerWave 4 in 1 fold

2 Likes

OMG. I want to test out the conference call device. I do a bit of webinars and such at work, and now that I’m going to be working from home, this would be a great addition than just using my cell phone. the fold out wireless charging pad is something I’m GOING to invest in one way or another. I see another year of Anker “taking” my money for things that serve a purpose and make life easier!

1 Like

Nice recap, thanks for sharing.

I like the PowerPort Plug 6, I could use a couple of these.

1 Like

What’s the difference between the Flare and Flare 2?

1 Like

It has a “light organ” on top and bottom, but there should be more.

2 Likes

The mains differences we know at present are;

10w dual drivers (up from 6w)
5200mAh battery (increased from 4400mAh, same playback times of 12hrs)
Top & bottom light rings
Ability to link up to 100 using Soundcore’s PartyCast tech

Believe USB-C charging was also mentioned at some point.

2 Likes