Can we have an @AnkerOffical Q and A?

We all shared our favorite products and what we want but what does @AnkerOfficial Think? I mean we know nothing about what He/She/They. Can the Person(s) work form home? Laugh at our ideas at night? Want to share but doesn’t want opinions affecting us? This literally kept me up last night! @AnkerOffical should have a Topic Thread for us to ask questions because most of us know each other from just sharing overtime but I feel @AnkerOfficial gets left out!

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sure “they” read our comments and laugh most of the time :stuck_out_tongue: . But I think the reason why they only chirp in at times is so that we can talk amongst ourselves , rather it be giving each other advice or discussing topics. And I’m sure they are super busy so even if they had their own section for Q&A, it would take them awhile to get thru all of it…thus, probably pissing off some impatient peeps. It would almost be faster to just call them with your question or post it in the forum for other members to answer for you. Just my 2 cents. :slight_smile: But I think it would be awesome if they @AnkerOfficial if they did a Live Q&A one of these days and perhaps even make it an event with giveaways? :wink:

2 Likes

Great ideas… plus a giveaway is always nice!

I’m sure they laugh when things such as this happen… :joy:

5 Likes

Well, technically, it IS plugged in :stuck_out_tongue:

It sure is lol. :man_shrugging:t2:

Hi @cdarienzo1 and @Nhi, thanks for letting me know your concerns, please be sure that I am very care about everyone’s opinion in the community. I LOVE to read all of your comments, it’s great and insightful! We can’t have the success without your continue support.

You need to know, we put your words in our mind, this is why we released the Powerdraw program, and we will keep moving to meet your needs, but I have to say any innovations and changes will take time, please keep trusting us and we will not let you down :grin:

2 Likes

@Nhi @cdarienzo1 We laugh with you, not at you :grin:

I’ve mentioned the idea of Q&A or AMA a few times, so hopefully we’ll see one in the future.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @Avexius it would be awesome to hear about what you guys do and how your daily lives create the amazing and high quality Anker Products!

1 Like