Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Leaving remarks like that are a sure fire way to get yourself booted from this community.
We don’t have time for people who uses slurs like that here.

5 Likes

Sometimes people show their intelligence by leaving such comments.

6 Likes

Glad I did t see that comment as it was made.

Seconding what @elmo41683 has said plus a few others, if the design is not to your taste, so be it however please refrain from comments like these as they lend nothing to the discussion and besides being offensive in nature are almost a certain way to alienate yourself from other community members and/or be flagged for action be the site admins…

5 Likes

Is there a courtesy policy or comment filter on this site?

1 Like

As your relatively new to posting I would suggest having a look at the community guidelines here

http://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules
http://community.anker.com/users/calebvyoder/rules

2 Likes

Oh okay. Thanks.

1 Like

They’re are no filters here, as Anker lets us be adults!

However, no filters also means being responsible for what ya say… Even me! Hahahaha

Swearing isn’t encouraged but you’re not blocked if you do … I just happen to be more expressive than most.

Having said that, bullying and language that could be considered as such isn’t allowed. Neither are any comments that could be considered prejudiced.

2 Likes

If you are polite and well educated
you might use your own courtesy policy. :wink:

5 Likes

I can do that.

1 Like

Like we stated earlier, we’re moving forward more to discount codes than free samples. For the beta test, we have started to do it since some time ago, but it was not open to all of the people. As we heard from you guy’s voices here in the community, we decided that we’d like to make some changes to the beta test but it still needs to follow the basic rules. As far as I can tell, we’re still working on it. Please give us more time. Thank you all for your understanding! :heart:

10 Likes

I am happy to wait @AnkerOfficial

No. I am approved for all the companies and I’m in the US other US community members said they have had codes and such. Then I got an email from rosa today. Saying she’s looked over my stuff and there doesn’t seem to be a problem. Which is wrong.

Thank you :chocolate_bar:

I have been patiently waiting to try to be a beta tester and I cannot wait to become one (already a Power User). What determines who gets to be an early beta tester?

Also, while I was waiting for my chance to beta test a product, I’ve noticed that the products on the power user page with the discounts are very often sent via email anyway, so it loses its exclusivity…

Altogether the Power User program with its discount code is losing its "exclusive"privilege feeling, since its being sent to subscribers anyway.

just my 2 cents, cant wait for beta testing though!!!

4 Likes

You do have a point regrading discounts but for beta testing, Anker will contact you directly if there is a need to beta test a new product.

4 Likes

Why so impatient?
Havent you got not enough presents?
Greediness will leed to adiposis :rofl:

2 Likes

Lets be real, one can never have enough presents :wink:

BUT, on the real real, i was shedding light to how some people might be feeling, since the supposed “exclusive” power user program discount items are being sent to regular email subscribers, so its pretty much not serving its purpose, or rather, its losing its purpose slowly. :slight_smile:

How do you know the discount from power user is the same as the one being sent via email? Sure they may seem the same but they may not be, either way it falls in their marketing team if it is. Someone posted that they were able to stack their deals to get an even lower price, so maybe that is an option

4 Likes

I dont know why many PUs are thinking Anker is our St. Claus. If they dont like the company’s behaviour they should go in strike . :joy:

3 Likes