Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Mac, they have answered your question before

4 Likes

Damn, if only I had the money

4 Likes

Hopefully they post a coupon code for the Zero+ soon. Even though it only has half of the battery life I think it looks slightly better and I would prefer a smart speaker.

2 Likes

I got a discount for the normal Zero.
There is no review written at Amazon.de.

power user page is dead riddled with crappy discount codes

1 Like

Haha I dont even have discount codes! I haven’t in months.

Sorry it’s not dead, if you and everyone else pays attention instead of just wanting to test free stuff, you would know that they said they are moving away from offering free products and instead will be focusing on discount codes and beta testing of certain products.

2 Likes

I agree. Anker has distributed enough free stuff to a lot of us, even to a level that some people have developed of habit of cribbing for not getting anymore free stuff. The idea of free stuff is that you try it and and if you like it then start buying other things of that brand.

As any company grows and matures they move away from free stuff model and it is right to move away from that model for profitability and growth.

So people lets not be upset that there is no more FREE samples. If you need something then please buy it ( maybe use discount code as applicable). If anker needs you to beta test then they will contact you.

4 Likes

I agree with what Anker is doing. Getting to beta test products is not going to be free because you need to provide qualitative feedback. I am really looking forward to this…

I know they said beta, I didnt notice about it being g primarily codes.

Even so, beta ain’t gonna happen. Why… They never have before, why start now? All those new products just released… All beta tested in China. I haven’t a problem with that.

I got a problem with being told something is gonna happen and then it doesn’t. SO like the rest of us on here, I’m checking PU a couple times a day, in case I miss something… in reality tho, it’s not gonna happen.

There’s been no products in PU, for ages and well before the announcement. American Anker had a page already for discount codes, but the rest of the world didn’t… Now they have one!

Nice sentiment, if you have money!

These are my thoughts too.
When I look at the free stuff I got, I have to thank the company and will not demand for more.
If they do, it is Ok, if not I will not be disappointed and complain.

3 Likes

i dont’y mind codes just give me something, my page hasn’t chaanged in months

1 Like

That is exactly how it should be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Chris_Renshaw there are a few discounts available on my US based poweruser page on infini soundbar, model zero, car chargers ,etc. Maybe email Rosa that you cannot see the discounts.

thanks i have twice now, im US as well so something is wrong

As I mentioned before, it could just be the marketing area you are in or there is an issue with your page. But rest assured Rosa will get it taken care of

Wish I could.

1 Like

I am anxious to join this elite group. How long does approval usually take?

If you dont like the style or design that’s in you, but comments like yours are unnecessary and not needed. You can keep those comments to yourself, thank you

9 Likes