Call and connection issue

When other person answer call when am connected to bluetooth, he’s getting some weird sound first gizzz after that noise cancellation works like 2k rupees bluetooth
Not like life note and liberty 2 as i used them previously
Need improvement in Noise cancellation and connection issue in my liberty air 2
Done software update too…
Just 2 to 3 meters sound is breaking and again continuing randomly

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

This model is one of our newest products. We deeply appreciate your detailed answers to discover the root cause of the problem:

• What is the model and OS of the device you are connecting the headphone with?
  • Are you having this issue with regular phone calls or with an App you use for calls (e.g. Skype, Whatsapp etc.)?
  • Where are you usually when the problem happens? Indoors? On a busy street?

We kindly ask you to try the following troubleshooting as those have proven to often times already help:

-Use the default phone call on another phone to see if it makes any difference.
-Download the Soundcore APP and upgrade the firmware to the latest version

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

1. Asus 6Z and Android 10

2. Regular phone calls

3. Indoors and busy streets both, gizz sound at first when answering call is there and then in busy streets noise cancellation doesn’t work upto it’s mark like i used before life note and liberty 2