bring Eufy motion sensor to Australia

hi @AnkerOfficial,
I really would like to buy the eufy motion sensor but it’s currently not available in Australia. Is there any timeline for that? New products should be released worldwide (at least in all markets where eufy products are available), eufycam 2 is still not available here in AUS (I’ve bought the eufycam 2C).

Thanks,
William

Hope they’ll do it soon

1 Like

I am too interested in these, mainly as a sensor that can trigger movement and start the camera recording sooner, just find there is a delay from detection to recording on my cameras unless I set the range/sensitivity & detection type to a higher setting or alert for all movement, but then I just get a heap of false recordings/alerts that drain the batteries. :frowning:
Might seem a bit of a gimmick too, but was thinking I could put one in my letterbox, then id know if I have mail :wink:

anyways, I found online here - https://www.devicedeal.com.au/eufy-security-motion-sensor-t8910c21
Says " Model # T8910C21 ** Coming in OCT 2020 "

$50 each, so a single one USD is $43 AUD, and doubt I could get them shipped to AU for $14 so might as well wait and see maybe.

Assume (hope) they work with any of the home base types.

1 Like