Bluetooth Issues With SoundCore2

EDIT: Solved- thanks guys

So I recently bought a SoundCore2 (from Amazon UK), when I first used it with my iPhone 5S, it worked. I then tried to connect it to another phone, worked then as well, it was only after disconnecting from this phone that it wouldn’t work on my iPhone, it works on every other device I paired it with apart from my iPhone (including other iPhones). Anyone else had this issue or is it a case of exchanging it if it still doesn’t work?
Cheers

2 Likes

Have you tried unpairing it from the 5S? When I’ve had pairing issues with my phone (which, to be fair, isn’t an iPhone), I find that they are often resolved by forcing the phone to forget that particular device. Once it’s been forced to unpair and forget, turn your bluetooth off and on again, and try to pair. Sometimes restarting the phone helps too.

2 Likes

Or try perhaps resetting the network settings? I know it’s not network but they are on the same chip.

1 Like

I had an extremely similar problem with my Anker SoundCore. What I did to fix was I told my phone to forget device, I then held down the plus volume and play button on the speaker. After that, it worked like a charm.

1 Like