Black Friday starts now!

US-%E5%BD%93%E5%A4%A9-Community-banner

Howdy, Anker Fans!

It’s finally here, one of the biggest shopping days of the year has arrived! And we are getting into the spirit of things with 7 huge deals you’ll have to see to believe. Even then, you might think you’re dreaming!

With high-speed wall chargers, high-capacity portable chargers, and lifetime-warranty PowerLine cables, we’ve got everything you need to keep your chargeable devices happy for all of 2021.

Click below to see these amazing deals for yourself, and let us know your favorites in the comments below.

US:https://bit.ly/3pYQQoE
UK:https://bit.ly/2JbwZls
DE:https://bit.ly/2V3yULp

Power On!

11 Likes

Nice deals! Happy Black Friday, everyone! Stay safe out there!

2 Likes

Nice deals to check out !

2 Likes

Indeed attractive deals!

2 Likes

Some good products on sale :+1:

2 Likes

69273-3x2-article620

Black Friday 1929

@AnkerOfficial The PowerWave Stand is advertised as on sale at $13.99 from $19.99, but when going to the Amazon listing, it’s still showing $19.99.

1 Like

com-add-text(28)

Buy a Powercore or something!

4 Likes

Haha, I noticed the same.
Forget to charge your phone overnight @Mtsurumo? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Some nice deals there. Stay safe everyone

1 Like

Nice deals

1 Like

I plug my phone into a smart plug with a powerline II to trigger on in the am.
During Thanksgiving break I haven’t been using it since I have the entire day at home with no work.

@paulstevenewing @professor does 42% scare y’all? Having battery anxiety? Don’t get an EV then cause range anxiety is a real thing sometimes :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Mtsurumo
42% worries me greatly, i had to have a call with my counselor to settle my anxiety :rofl:
Every battery should start the day with 100% its their right! :rofl:
Heres me, 3hrs into the day - just as it should be!

2 Likes

This is how it should be.

So either plugged into Powerport or Powercore, because what if either of these failed, then you’re beginning near to 100% so have a few hours til you get to a replacement.

1 Like

42% would give me anxiety, too! #90PercentAndUpClub :rofl:

Black%20Friday%20starts%20now!%20-%20Deals%20%26%20Giveaways%20-%20Anker%20Community

2 Likes

All batteries will die some day! I’d have anxiety if i was actually going anywhere with 45% but with the number of Anker power banks I have at least one usually comes along for the adventure.

Just a FYI 80% is best for batteries (at least in cars). Charging to 100% isn’t widely recommended by most battery experts! :wink:

I usually charge my battery overnight or if I don’t I charge it when I get up. But I don’t think I could start a day at 45% but then again I have a couple of power banks to keep it all charged up.

2 Likes

So a cell has a max life based on how many recharge cycles. E.g 300 full, or 600 half or 1200 quarter.

So a phone sat there near a power supply which keeps it at 100% uses none of it’s recharge cycles. While a phone allowed to discharge slowly to say 75% full is using a quarter of a recharge cycle.

So a phone allowed to discharge when it has an alternative to keep full is being aged faster.

When I’m moving I’m unplugged and discharging, but then I’m using the phone for what it is intended for. I may get to say 83% before I stop moving.

True a cell can be aged if high Watts is driven through it when near full, which is why a low Watt charger is also a good idea.

If you aim to keep it between 50%-75% then as most phones consume their battery capacity/day then you’re causing those 4 sets of 50%-75% per day, or equivalent of a full charge cycle per day so battery with 500 life cycles capacity is fully aged at 18 months. But if instead you kept phone charged and only the normal discharge when moving, so say it only did a 100% to 80% and then say 100% to 95% then used 25% per day so a quarter of the above and you’d so be less aged at 18 months.

1 Like

Hey @professor
Does a phone that reaches 100% and stays on charge, power from the mains/charger?
Or does it remain powered from the battery and the battery constantly gets a feed from the charger?
I’m suspecting the latter, in which case doesn’t that effectively use 1% top up 1% so eating into the batteries recharge life?