Beware of other companies selling Anker/Soundcore etc. products

As it has come from a third party seller, you would be best filing a dispute with Amazon under the A-Z guarantee…

1 Like

Yes they refused an exchange and barely agreed to a refund. Thanks also @ndalby I will contact Amazon. What I was trying to say to AnkerOffical was that they need to do something about that company selling their products wrong and making Anker look bad. EDIT: I contacted Amazon and they contacted the seller to request that they send me the correct product. I don’t have faith that this company will come through and if they don’t apparently Amazon will escalate the request, meaning they will step in. At least I get to use Hear ID!

Wow, what a pain… feel sorry for you @SlyBandit247 hope it gets resolved soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Amazon should see you right, had to use the A-Z myself a few years ago due to a similar incident with a fly by night seller…Amazon forced the refund in the end :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

glade to see you were finally able to get some help at the end

1 Like

Scammers in disguise. :male_detective:

If you have contacted our support team, and they can’t provide a replacement to you, it usually means this 3rd party seller are not our reseller.

This is what support said “The item was purchased from a different seller named ‘STL PRO,inc’ please reach out to the merchant who sold you the item because we do no have any record of your purchase in our system. Since your purchase was made through ‘STL PRO,inc’, they are responsible for fulfilling any warrenty issues you might have…” So Yes @AnkerOfficial, apparently this 3rd party seller is not one of your resellers, but they send the product with all your contact, warrenty and support info inside so you can see how it’s kind of misleading. I mean don’t you think that a company shouldn’t be selling your products if #1 they are not going to honor the warrenty #2 they do not even send the right product, advertise one that is more expensive, send one that is less but similar in design aka Liberty 2. I’m in the middle of taking this up with Amazon but on your end IMO you should look into who is selling your products. If I wasn’t part of this community and didn’t know what I know about Anker’s customer support there would be a 1-2 review on Amazon tearing your company apart for this incident when in reality you had nothing to do with it. I’m just saying there are bad reviews on there I’m sure some came from things like this.