-more participation in forums
-post more reviews
-post topics like weekend plans, etc
-post any anker related news you get asap
-like anything and everything
-find innovative ways to start new threads

9 Likes

Just participate in the forums.

In my opinion however, if you are posting just to farm points, your posting for the wrong reasons.

13 Likes

post some reviews, comment in the forums, share your technology ideas with the community :wink

5 Likes

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/faq :relaxed:

6 Likes

Not for nothing I really hate post like this, because it makes it seem like your only here and interested in free products. Without the work of being part of a great community that provides both Insightful and general knowledge to the masses.

Not saying that is your Intention, it’s just what post like this come off as. If one searches they would find well over an half dozen post asking the same thing.

The best way to get points is by not paying attention to how much or how many you have, just be active and helpful and provide insightful info to others

8 Likes

Try and be engaging and find things you like to talk about in the forums. There are plenty of opportunities to discuss a wide variety of topics.

2 Likes

I’d be very curious to see who stays here if free products are not up for grabs. I’ve seen too many nonsense posts just to make powerbucks.

6 Likes

It’s difficult to say if a post is really nonsense or not.
But really, there are so many published here with NO contents.
Just trivial and banal. :angry:

4 Likes

So there are a lot of topics already taken on the forum. Sometimes I’d rather just ask the question to multiple people but that’s not how this works. Aka I don’t want to start a whole thread but…any way. I do post actual things and I’m relatively new to this forum I’m still feeling out what is acceptable. Since this got so many negative comments i won’t post anything like it again. I also have reviews of 6 Anker products waiting to be finished and posted. So please don’t think I’m intentionally spamming or something like that I couldn’t honestly care less about the power draw.

Please don’t feel any negativity. What you asked is very good question. No question is stupid. Not asking it is.
Please do post the reviews you are working on. We all are awaiting good reviews based on honest opinions.

3 Likes

In my opinion you shouldn’t be worried about posting new threads. Also I only see one response not “so many” that can possibly be taken as negative.

With all due respect, if you couldn’t care less about power draw you wouldn’t have created this thread. That’s not a bad thing, we all participate in it at some point, but it’s a bonus to being a part of the community. Don’t take any of these comments personally, but also don’t pretend that you didn’t know what you were asking either.

I’ve beem happy to see your posts recently and look forward to more content from you. :slight_smile:

I mean I care about it to the extent that I would like to put entries in for products I want, not like to the point of signing up for this forum just to grind points for free stuff, that would be ridiculous. It wasn’t a topic I had seen before and I know the ways to get points if I want them, I was hoping that it would reach some of the new people and get them in gauging.

1 Like

Thats so true

Necro a thread on getting bucks just so you can get bucks?! Lol