Best Dash cam?

I am looking into getting a dash cam. I see the R2-4K is 35% off on Amazon right now. And I have a $10 gift card. So I was wondering if it would be worth the $60 out of pocket. Or is there a better one? Even if it one that is $100, but worth the money.

This is not an Anker / Roav product, so not sure of it, if you feel it suits your need, you may decide.

Anker Roav has dashcams such as Dashcam Duo which is on a deal for $89.99 for Prime Day

Rove R2-4K Dash Cam Built in WiFi GPS Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with UHD 2160P, 2.4" LCD, 150° Wide Angle, WDR, Night Vision https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074JT3698/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_MB3HFb613GK2P

This is it. But just noticed the spelling difference

I haut want something that reads license plates clearly, good night mode, easy to use, can run with car off, etc. Doesn’t HAVE to be Anker Roav

Buy what suits your requirement, best of luck!

Read the reviews on it, based on that it may work for you

Personally Blackvue cameras are the best for reliability, license reading, and clarity. My config comes with an optional rear mounting camera that I’ve purchased, works great, thinking about hardwiring so that it’s always on. If someone hits your car when it’s parked, youll have that footage for your insurance company so they could hunt that person down.

I haven’t tried Anker. But I would give them a shot. I have tried all other weird products sold on amazon and I wouldn’t recommend them. They record when they feel like recording. Saving footage when they feel like saving. Just invest in a well know reputable dash cam company and you’ll be set

Watch youtube videos as well