Battery Doorbell Slim?

OK, so what is this that just appeared in my eufy app?

I have not seen this before and I can’t seem to find it for sale anywhere. Anyone know what the features of this are? And how it differs from the regular battery version? If this is a new version, anyone know when it will be available? And I just bought the regular battery version too, boo.

Hi @John.handley,

We really appreciate your support in our brand and we are so glad to hear you are interested in our Eufy security series.

To address your concern, the eufy battery doorbell slim is currently on the product planning stage. We are sincerely sorry to let you know that it is not launched yet.

Please stay tuned to all of our social media and eufy website to get the latest information. You can also subscribe to our newsletter and receive eufy news directly to your email.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time at support@eufylife.com.

Thanks again for your support! Have a nice day!

1 Like

En ese caso los que hemos comprado un videoportero hace algunos días entiendo que procedemos a devolverlo a la espera de novedades de la siguiente versión

So I’d normally expect it to be shipping soon as Anker averages a few weeks from FCC til selling. Normally USA first.

1 Like

Looks like they updated the app again with new pics of the doorbell slim again. Hopefully coming out soon.

1 Like