Are You Two; Anker Cares For Both Of You! [23% OFF AMAZON PRIME DAY]

Anker PowerWave 10 Dual Pad, Qi Certified 7.5W Compatible iPhone Xs Max/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, 10W Charges Galaxy S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note 8, and 5W Charges All Qi-Enabled Phones, DC Adapter Included:

Here is my review after using it for quite some time. It is a dual pad wireless charger with universal compatibility.

Included In The Box:
PowerWave 10 Dual Pad.
DC Adapter with 5 ft attached Cable.
Welcome guide ( I never needed welcome guides for anything though…).

Fast Charger as much as your device accepts:
For well renowned android devices it is 10W and for iPhones 7.5W, and all other Qi enabled devices it is 5W. Some devices e.g. Pixel 3 show the message “charging slowly”.

I would come to the most controversial aspect of this charging pad first i.e. the bulky charging adapter with unexpected type of charging plug and so heavy that makes us almost think twice before jumping to buy this pad. I agree to folks around and this is totally unexpected burden imposed on us especially when you travel, this charger becomes an extra.

I talked to anker tech support regarding my concerns about the charger; and, they told me that to satisfy proper power to both the devices simultaneously we have added 36W charger.

But I personally don’t like it at all. Anyway, it comes with benefits too. It is travel friendly based on the fact that it has universal electricity compatibility (no need to carry an extra voltage converter but don’t forget about the adapters to plug into different shaped ports worldwide:-
Inputs: (100-240V ) ; ( 50-60 Hz ) ; ( 1.2A ).
Output: 12V ; 3A; Holds upto 36W.

• The Charging pads have circular rubber paddings that are non-skid and keeps the device in place.
  • Another aspect that is little annoying, you need to place the phone on the charging pad exactly at a specific area in line with your phone. Maybe it is due to that fact that I was using the stand/dock type wireless charger, that was easy to set up.
  • It is phone safety case friendly upto the limit of equal to or less than 5mm thickness. What I know from usage is, it has no issue with any of the phone cases including the OtterBox ones. However, to start charging, we need to remove any magnetic or metallic mounting chips or attachments, credit cards etc on the back of your phones.

• The design is elegant and color matches to black tables. It takes little space on the table.

Safety is the Anker’s priority:-

• Peace of mind it is QiCertified.
  • Overcurrent protection.
  • Foreign object detection-It doesn’t start charging if there is anything is attached on the back of your phone.
  • Anti-interference simultaneous charging of both the devices.
  • Battery Protection and Temperature Control.
  • Radiation Shielding and Voltage Regulation.

[23% OFF AMAZON PRIME DAY] DISCOUNT PROMOTION CODE: ANKER2571
Thanks for your time to read the review… :smile:

12 Likes

Very good review man!
How loud is it when 2 devices are charging?

2 Likes

This one has zero sound … Literally no sound electrical or mechanical … I think you are concerned due to the experience with previous one, single pad charger that I bought in the past from amazon . That one was very loud with mechanical and electrical noise…

Thanks for compliments.

1 Like

Nice review and photos :+1:.

Did you beta test this?

2 Likes

That’s great that it makes no noise. I’ll try to get one in the future. Thanks for your review :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for in-depth review and touching on the brick-block charger piece,

2 Likes

Nice review and pictures.

2 Likes

Excellent review and pictures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very good made review.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Solid review and photos @DrMajidHanif thanks for posting :+1:

2 Likes

Great review!! good job! :ok_hand:

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nice review! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Great review, thanks for sharing!! :+1:

1 Like

I was kinda expecting this question from you :wink:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

did not mean to hurt sentiments, i was also having the same question, was about to post it, before I saw your question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May be it was a gamma-test! :rofl:

2 Likes

Why r u sad dear @TechMan ???
And, is your Public profile hidden or not being shown :wink: