Are our powerbucks now worthless?

@AnkerOfficial please!
Are there any plans for using these bucks in 2022 ?
An answer would give us a lot of enlightenment!
We desire such a response.

THANK YOU

7 Likes

At the moment they are but i’m still holding out hope that this community will come back to life. a couple of the posts have proven to me that people still come on here even if they aren’t commenting all the time. I do think Anker is working to strengthen the community (at least that’s my hope). At the moment all we can do is sit and wait. I wouldn’t mind if they made a store instead of raffles kind of like Soundcore where you could exchange for coupons or maybe even products depending on how many you have.

Guess we will just have to wait and see.

4 Likes

You are a young lady Kaitlyn, so you have time to wait.
Hope me, an old man, can wait it out! :rofl:
But sometimes miracles happen!

4 Likes

I hope the wait isnt too long. you’re young at heart
I would agree that it would be nice to know if the waiting will ever come to an end.
I get they are very busy but it would be nice if they could tell us if there are plans to bring this back or take it in a new direction

1 Like

Think it’s been asked, asked and answered….unfortunately :cry:

2 Likes

Asking from time to time is not wrong. :laughing:
If you have an answer let us know please, Neil.
You should have better “connections”. :grin:

P3L4VTMWQ5C7RDGV4WATFLWS74

1 Like

It would be nice to have some way to spend Bucks, even if its to clear out what’s in circulation and stop issuing them moving forward.

Anker incentivised certain behaviour on the forum and rewarded that with bucks.
Bucks were earned in good faith and would be nice if Anker acknowledged that effort in some way.

Sadly I don’t think this forum will be anything like what it was.
If I’m honest, I really don’t think @AnkerOfficial cares/wants/needs it to be anything more.
But I would be very happy to be proven wrong!

Cables and chargers are not sexy products and something thats hard to generate much hype around. Profit returns a healthy percentage but not a high value of profit.
Home appliances, security and audio wont bring such a high percentage but carries a higher value of profit, and i think thats why Soundcore seems to be quite active. Im not sure how busy Eufy is.
Anytime I’ve visited Eufy I just see dozens of posts asking pretty much the same question or questions that have been asked lots before.

2 Likes

Perfect Paul! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
NOTHING TO ADD!

1 Like
  1. @Chiquinho if you think you can not wait it out, you can ask those bucks be gifted to me… :slight_smile:

2. We do not know even if they are active to even know this is even out there. I bet if they got on, they have like hundreds of tagged post to even see it.

3.It is way, way too long from the last time they did it. As @paulstevenewing stated about if they cared or not, It is unknown. You figure with the number of community they would have a round robin to keep it up (powerdraw and such)

Paul, I just think you are not wearing the cables correctly if you do not think the products are sexy :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ohoho!

Seems you found an “entrance” to Paul’s new camera
Please keep his secret, Duane. :rofl::rofl:

I have some ideas, but I can not publish! :joy:

1 Like

Well you know @Duane_Lester I was wondering that! :rofl:

I still visit every day, hoping for a past that will never come again.

2 Likes

It definitely would be nice if we could use our PowerBucks in 2022.

2 Likes

It would be nice if they brought the power draw back

1 Like

giphy

1 Like